WITH FALL EXPANSION PLANNED: DELI DEBUTS AT EMMAUS
- EMMAUS HIGH SCHOOL. // American School & University;Nov2001, Vol. 74 Issue 3, p121
Discusses the design of the Emmaus High School in Emmaus, Pennsylvania. Capacity of the school; Design team; Size of the facility.
- A PREGNANT PAUSE? Zirkel, Perry A. // Phi Delta Kappan;Mar2001, Vol. 82 Issue 7, p557
Discusses the legal case involving a student at Emmaus High School near Allentown, Pennsylvania, on how her swim coach handled his suspicions that the girl was pregnant. The case involving 11th-grader Leah Gruenke; The suspicions of swim coach Michael Seip that Gruenke was pregnant; Her initial...
- School District Dishes Up Sushi. // FoodService Director;5/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p8
The article deals with the addition of sushi to the Ã la carte menu at the high schools of Jeffco Public Schools in Golden, Colorado.
- Brevard schools self-fund renov. // FoodService Director;12/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the opening of the Westshore Junior/Senior High School in Brevard County, Florida. Features of the school's renovated foodcourt; Meal options.
- IN CLEVELAND HIGH SCHOOLS: PRE-WRAPS SPEEDING SERVICE. // FoodService Director;9/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the decision of two high schools in Cleveland, Ohio to set up stations that will offer pre-wrapped food products. Expected benefits of the food stations; Details on the food products to be served.
- Eating under the 'big top'. // Food Management;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p12
Reports the move of the Fairfield High School to request appropriation from the town to resolve cafeteria accommodation issues in Fairfield, Connecticut. Disclosure on the capacity of the cafeteria; Size of the tent sought by the school as a temporary solution; Estimates on the number of...
- School Combats Crowded Cafeteria with Extra Lunchroom. // Curriculum Review;Feb2014, Vol. 53 Issue 6, p6
The article looks at Great Falls High School in Great Falls, Montana, as of February 2014, reporting on the school's planned expansion of its cafeteria and food service offerings designed to address the problems of lunchroom overcrowding and over-hurried lunch periods.
- Brevard schools roll-out 2nd high school foodcourt. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p7
Highlights the kitchen and foodcourt cafeteria of the new Bayside High School opened by Viera, Florida-based Brevard Public Schools. Projected enrollment; Special signage and three-dimensional artwork; Split of menu mix based on foods high school students prefer.
- L.A. School Dist. gears-up high school renov. plan. // FoodService Director;11/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on the renovation of Locke High School's cafeteria by the Los Angeles Unified School District, California to increase participation for students eligible to receive free and reduced price meals at school. Paint and signage; Maintenance to remove graffiti, broken chairs and tables;...