$1,800 DAILY IN BIRMINGHAM: Ala. bank debuts exhibition kitchen in marketplace unit
- ITLA Goes Hollywood With Movie-Making Venture. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p7
Reports developments on business as of November 2002. Efforts of ITLA Capital Corp. to engage in movie-making business; Impact of the 2001 September 11 tragedy on the business performance of Regents Bank; Assessment on the assets of various businesses.
- Officials Eye Launch of New Regents Bank in La Jolla. Grupe, Arthur S. // San Diego Business Journal;2/26/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 9, p3
Focuses on formation of Regents Bank in La Jolla, California. Expected start of operation; Lending institution's emphasis on community banking; Increase in number of San Diego, California-based banks being acquired by big out-of-town banks.
- Banks Keep Their Guard Up About Lending. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;6/6/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the financial performance of Regents Banks NA, wherein its first quarter net profit of 560,000 dollars in 2011, is 1,831% gain over the same quarter in 2010.
- Regents Keeps Its Name as It Becomes Division of Grandpoint. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;9/9/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 36, p6
The article offers business enterprises news briefs which include the operation of Regents Bank after its acquisition, the resignation of Dan Yates, president of Grandpoint Capital, and the promotion of Jeanne Hulit as acting administrator at the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA).
- Executive Profile DAN YATES. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;10/27/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 43, p36
Profiles Dan Yates, president and CEO of Regents Bank in Los Angeles, California. Career history; Job responsibilities; Achievements and accomplishments; Family background; Educational attainment. INSET: 2/3.
- Dan Yates âˆ£ Regents Bank. // San Diego Business Journal;10/22/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 43, Special section p23
The article profiles Dan Yates, chief executive officer (CEO) of Regents Bank company in San Diego County, California. Yates and his board of directors, who have many years of experience in running a bank, have been able to expand Regents year after year. Yates makes sure that the bank remains...
- Regents Bank To Be Acquired By Grandpoint. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 38, p3
The article reports on the approval of Regents Bancshares, the parent of Regents Bank NA, to the latter's acquisition by Los Angeles, California-based private equity firm Grandpoint Capital Inc.
- EXECUTIVE PROFILE: Steven D. Sefton. // San Diego Business Journal;2/18/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p15
The article offers executive profile of Steve D. Sefton, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Regents Bank NA.
- Bank Reaps Sizable Rewards After Taking on Lending Risks. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;8/22/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 34, p25
The article offers updates related to banking industry in the U.S. which include the San Diego, California-based Torrey Pines Bank having 1.5 billion dollars in asset, Bank of Southern California raising 3.1 million dollars in private stock placement, and the net income and net loss Regents Bank NA.