NEW VEHICLE FOR GRAB-N-GO: UNIV. ROLLS OUT TROLLEYS
- IN SOUTH CAROLINA: ZIA SPURS UNIV. SALES. // FoodService Director;6/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p10
Reports on the food service concept opened by the University of South Carolina in Columbia in the Spring of 2003 that increased sales for the second half of the school year. Locations of the food service facilities that were added; Statement from general manager Michael Scheffres.
- Kennebunkport. // Yankee;May94, Vol. 58 Issue 5, p30
Highlights the Seashore Trolley Museum Annual Meeting in Kennebunkport, Maine. Parade of unusual trolleys; Lecture on the history of the fleet; Rides on cars.
- Free Trolley Service Takes You To Everglades And Biscayne National Parks. // National Parks Traveler;11/29/2015, p1
The article reports on the National Parks Trolley Service's offering of free rides at Everglades National Park and Biscayne National Park in Florida through May 1, 2016.
- Reinventing the role of teacher: Teacher as researcher. Flake, Carol L.; Kuhs, Therese // Phi Delta Kappan;Jan95, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p405
Describes a program at the University of South Carolina, Columbia that helps teacher interns become researcher and take control of their own classrooms and professional lives in ways confounding the traditional definition of teacher. Master of Arts in Teaching program; Presentation of an...
- The other Carolina. Anderson, Kelli // Sports Illustrated;2/17/97, Vol. 86 Issue 6, p78
Focuses on the basketball team at the University of South Carolina in February 1997. The relaxed attitude of the Gamecocks; Key players, including guards BJ McKie and Melvin Watson; Coach Eddie Fogler; The team's standing in the Southeastern Conference (SEC) and national ranking as of early...
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH CAROLINA SALKEHATCHIE. // NJCAA Review;Sep2015, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p18
The article profiles the University of South Carolina (USC)Salkehatchie located in Allendale & Walterboro, South Carolina which was established in 1954 and the embrace on the role of athletics in education which supports the Indians that give them pride and connection.
- Grand Opening at Darla Moore. // BizEd;Jan/Feb2015, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p64
The article announces that the University of South Carolina's Darla Moore School of Business gave 1.5 million dollars to include a 500-seat auditorium for the USC School of Music.
- College foodservice meets challenges with innovations. Pierce, C. Dennis // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, JumpStart p3
Editorial. Discusses some of the innovations which are being made in colleges in the United States, to improve the food service operations. Details on some of the changes made to cafeterias in colleges; Problems which are being encountered by food service directors; Reference to some of the...
- Comparing in-house vs. national brands. // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p174
Compares the quality of the food service offered by the auxiliary service sector and the campus facilities, highlighting a case study conducted at the Michigan State University. Details on some of the methods used to enhance quality of foods at the facilities; Revenues generated by colleges...