ON THE WAY TO THE SHORE: TO-GO MEALS TARGET NEW YORK WEEKENDERS
- Kiddylicious expands with savoury snack. // Grocer;3/2/2013, p29
The article reports on the launch by Kiddylicious of Carrot Crisps across Asda and Ocado stores and its distribution of savoury snack in the U.S.
- Super Stuff In Times Square. // Hospitality Ireland;Oct2014, Issue 91, p80
The article reports on the Supermacs' snack box advertisements shown on the billboards at Times Square in New York City.
- Sun Dog popcorn--was it just too cheesy? Chivers, Greg // Brand Strategy;Aug2003, Issue 174, p7
Focuses on the factors causing the failure of the launching of the Sun Dog popcorn product of Walkers Snack Foods company in Great Britain. Criticisms of the consumers on the theme of the advertisement; Description on the packaging of the product; Level of competition.
- ad of the week: Walkers takes gurning Gary on a tasty tractor trip. // Grocer;3/16/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8096, p97
A review is offered of a television advertisement for the snack food of Walkers Snack Foods Ltd.
- ad of the week: Walkers has a smashing good time with Pops push. // Grocer;3/15/2014, Vol. 237 Issue 8145, p69
A review is offered for an advertising campaign of Walker's Pops air-popped crisps snack foods.
- New snack from Walkers. // Independent Retail News;7/8/2016, p24
The article reports on the launch by the savoury snacking brand Walkers of its Bugles brand in 2016.
- Peels of Laughter. // CREATIVITY;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p13
Focuses on the advertising for a salty snack called Spudz. Slogans used in the advertisement; Client for the advertisement.
- CUPASOUP CAMPAIGN. // Creative Review;Jan2002, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p19
Presents an advertising campaign for Cupasoup dried snack. Inclusion of recipes of the soup; Sponsoring agency of the advertisements; Creator of the poster.
- Kallo invests in big TV marketing push. Stodell, Hannah // Grocer;9/1/2012, p28
The article offers brief information on a range of Kallo Corn & Rice Snacks including Caramel, Sweet Chilli, and Salt & Vinegar from Kallo, to be launched with a television advertising campaign.
- Phileas Fogg dresses up to establish worldly cred. Dishman, Mark // Grocer;8/17/2013, p77
The article reviews the advertisement for Phileas Fogg snacks.