'We could get 3 Britneys for that'
- Tax breaks help owners spiff up commercial properties. Stinson, Sonya // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);08/18/97, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p15
Looks at the renovations being done to the Musee Conti Wax Museum, by Katherine Spurlock. Description of the renovations; Estimation of the renovation expenses; Benefits of the use of Restoration Tax Abatement (RTA) program.
- Madame Tussauds Blackpool. // Park World;Dec2010/Jan2011, p8
The article reports on the development of the Madame Tussauds wax museum in Blackpool sands in London, England.
- Kernels. // Park World;Jan2012, p24
The article offers news briefs related to the amusement parks industry including the expansion of Nice Group, the completion of the design of a rooftop park of Valerio Mazzoli Studio, and the appointment of Paul Moreton as group creative director at Merlin Entertainments.
- DIGESTS. // Marketing Week;1/10/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p9
Reports on marketing-related news and developments in Great Britain, for the period ended January 10, 2002. Promotion of Guy Laurence to chief executive officer at the mobile Internet portal, Vizzavi; Madame Tussauds London's appointment of Madame Tussauds New York marketing director Paul...
- Media Moves. // Media Week;7/22/2008, Issue 1170, p6
The article announces executive changes in the mass media industry in Great Britain including the promotion of Chris Goldson to commercial content director at Virgin Radio, appointment of Rae Burdon as chief operating officer (COO) of the Advertising Association, and Paul Moreton who was named...
- Limestone breathes new life into a California icon. Critchley, Jill // Stone World;May2001, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p140
No abstract available.
- Flashes. Keck, William; Geier, Thom // Entertainment Weekly;2/21/2003, Issue 696/697, p14
Relates the views of 'Shanghai Knights,' leading men Jackie Chan and Owen Wilson on wax museums.
- Executive briefcase. Cain // Orange County Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p70
Rates the Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum at the Venetian Resort Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Working Stiffs. // People;10/30/2000, Vol. 54 Issue 18, p176
Announces the opening of Madame Tussaud's wax museum in New York City's Times Square on October 16, 2000.