Fwd: Re: This is not a circular
- diary. // Precision Marketing;7/5/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 40, p44
Discusses several topics relevant to direct marketing in Great Britain. Marketing scheme of dental care firm Theramed; Value of telemarketing; Doubt about a magazine contribution.
- Business flourishing--our patience isn't. // Dollars & Sense;Jan/Feb98, Issue 215, p5
Provides information on telemarketing sales released by the Direct Marketing Association. Financial information on the association.
- Membership Clubs and the Pros and Cons of the Third-Party Strategy. // Response;Jul2002, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p18
Examines key issues associated with the third-party strategy. Advantages and disadvantages of adding a third-party tag to telemarketing; Factors to consider when choosing the right third-party agency; Points to remember about membership clubs.
- Membership Clubs Come of Age. McCrea, Bridget // Response;Jul2002, Vol. 10 Issue 10, p30
Focuses on the growth of the membership club. Changes in the club concept; Importance of the membership club for the direct marketing business; Average conversion rates for clubs; Impact of membership clubs on the entire direct response supply chain. INSETS: Untangling the Legalities of...
- FTC's Do-Not-Call List Announcement Causes Stir. Haire, Thomas // Response;Feb2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p13
Reports on the implications of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's do-not-call list proposal on direct marketing and electronic retailing industry. Opposition of Direct Marketing Association chief executive officer H. Robert Weintzen to the proposal of the FTC; Role of the do-not-call list in...
- Breaking Down the FTC's Amendments to the Telemarketing Sales Rule. Goldstein, Linda A. // Response;Feb2003, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p87
Reports on the implications of the lawsuit filed by the Direct Marketing Association and American Telemarketing Association against the U.S. Federal Trade Commission's Telemarketing Sales Rule. National do-not-call and caller identification provisions under the rule; Disclosure information...
- You Have to Lose the Rotten Eggs to Savor the Scent of Spring Flowers. Haire, Thomas // Response;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p4
Comments on developments related to the electronic direct marketing industry in the U.S. Lessons to be learned from the coming of spring and their implications for the direct response television marketing sector; Endorsement deal between celebrity Vanessa Williams and Guthy-Renker for its...
- 4Q 2002 Long-Form Billings Maintain the Year's Resurgence. Moftakhar, Shay // Response;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p20
Focuses on the financial performance of the long-form media sector of the direct response television marketing industry in the U.S. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Performances of categories; Decrease in media costs; Factors affecting the market.
- 4Q 2002 Short-Form DRTV Media Jump Nearly 29 Percent Over 3Q Figures. Moftakhar, Shay // Response;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p24
Focuses on the financial performance of the short-form sector of the direct response television marketing industry in the U.S. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Increase in media billings; Factors affecting the market.
- A Trilogy of Choices. Petry, Rick // Response;Mar2003, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p44
Part III. Discusses types of direct response television (DRTV) marketing campaigns. Direct-to-consumer; DRTV-Retail hybrid; Potential for growth of the DRTV sector.