Everyone's a winner, baby. Well, almost
- Highlights at the promotional marketing conference. // Marketing Week;6/21/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p45
The article offers information on events that will be taking place during the promotional marketing show at the 2012 Marketing Week Live conference, including the use of games in brand promotion, fictional characters in marketing, and a successful railway marketing campaign.
- Don't Need Swag? A. P. // Wearables;Mar2012, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p43
The article offers tips on how to deal with clients who have negative view toward promotional products, including making them understand the usefulness of promotional products to their companies.
- Chick-fil-A promotes combo meal with mini cow toys. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/22/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 29, p14
Reports that the Chick-fil A restaurants had launched a promotion featuring miniature versions of its cow tows which can be bought with every purchase of a value meal.
- Keep Samples Handy in Your Location. Palmer, Alex // Stitches Magazine;Aug2010, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p36
The article focuses on the effectiveness of a tangible product with one's business on it as a marketing tool.
- Reach Out to Colleges. Huston, Kathy // Wearables;Feb2012, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p37
The article explains the opportunities offered by colleges and online learning sites to merchandise promoters in selling various products including game-day giveaways, uniforms and fundraising items such as pennants, totes and stickers with university names and logos.
- The Internet as a Small-Market Radio Station Promotional Tool. Hamula, Scott R.; Williams Jr., Wenmouth // Journal of Radio Studies;Dec2003, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p262
The combination of radio and the Internet has been solidly documented as a cross-media success for many advertisers. However, to what extent does the medium itself share in this success as it utilizes the Internet as a promotional tool? Even less is known about radio and the Internet in small...
- Umbrellas: the bill-boarding effect. Dubay, Keith // Wearables Business;Jul2005, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p19
Discusses several trends in the use of umbrella as a promotional accessory as of July 1, 2005 . Advantage of umbrella as a promotional accessory, according to Haas-Jordan Vice President Todd Blackmar; Use of umbrellas to promote a charitable undertaking; Creativity in using umbrellas as a...
- Teaching Tools. Parry, Tim // Promo;2006 Sourcebook, p23
Reports on the rise in marketers' spendings on sampling programs in the United States during 2004. Keys to success in sampling marketing; Ways by which sampling programs help promote product brands; Key measures for evaluating the effectiveness of retail sampling programs.
- A Proactive Approach to Advance Funeral Planning. Kuhnen, Christopher // Funeral Home & Cemetery News;Sep2011, pA6
The article presents the insights of The Outlook Group Inc. promotional products specialist Ashley Baker regarding the importance of promotional products to funeral homes.