COOL FOR CASH
- MARKETING MIX FACTORS AS MODERATORS OF THE CORPORATE ENTREPRENEURSHIP - BUSINESS PERFORMANCE RELATIONSHIP - A MULTISTAGE, MULTIVARIATE ANALYSIS. Barrett, Hilton; Balloun, Joseph L.; Weinstein, Art // Journal of Marketing Theory & Practice;Spring2000, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p50
Presents information on a study which established a link between firm's corporate entrepreneurship behavior and business performance. Overview of corporate entrepreneurship; Synergism between entrepreneurship and marketing; Implications of corporate entrepreneurship for marketing management.
- Measure up! A manifesto for change. Shaw, Robert // Journal of Targeting, Measurement & Analysis for Marketing;Jun2001, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p301
Editorial. Talks about the measurement of marketing activity. Basic principles of marketing measurement; Process involved in the measurement cycle; Importance of mediation, education and learning to marketing.
- Promos: Not just trinkets. Nucifora, Alf // Business News New Jersey;01/25/99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p17
Recommends a six-step process to maximize the use of promotional products as a marketing tool. Definition of a specific objective and a workable distribution plan to target audience; Selection of a promotional product; Distributor sales of promotional products in 1997; Use of promotional...
- Ending the demonization of the company chieftains. Whitley, Douglas L. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/20/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 20, p11
Comments on the management of the executives in a company. Issue of bankruptcy; Marketing strategy of the companies; Effect of the bankruptcy on the economy.
- Marketing. // Marketing;2000, p1
- Editorial. Baker, Michael J. // Marketing Review;Spring2002, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p249
Editorial. Introduces a series of articles on marketing.
- Editorial. Blythe, Jim // Marketing Review;Fall2009, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p183
As I approach the end of my fifth year of editing The Marketing Review, I find myself as enthusiastic as ever about the quality of the papers submitted. TMR has attracted controversial papers, informative papers, entertaining papers, and plain wacky papers, all of which I have been proud to...
- Proprietary programs--`pro-active vs. reactive.' Koch, Jeffrey R. // Forum (10566937);Apr98, Issue 191, p18
Focuses on the use of the Internet among businesses, while highlighting the use of the Internet to market goods. Methods which can be considered by insurance companies to market products effectively; Advantages associated with the use of automation.
- Small is beautiful. Brodsky, Norm // Inc.;Jun2000, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p31
Gives advice to start-up businesses to target small customers in order to succeed in the long term. Reasons for targeting small customers; Goal of the effort; Instruction to salespeople.
- Recognizing and acting on your untapped resources. Neese, Terry // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);08/24/98, Vol. 45 Issue 34, p4C
Presents tips on how to make one's organization more marketing driven. Includes proper positioning of the business; Recognition of change; Development of strategic relationships; Techniques for retaining customers.