Are gigs the right theme for Butlins?
- Butlins in 3.5m pound TV drive to push 'all ages' appeal. // Marketing (00253650);7/6/2000, p4
Reports on Great Britain-based tourism company Butlin's plan to launch a television advertising campaign in the country as of July 6, 2000.
- Butlins eyes early sales. Fox, Linda // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/28/2003, Issue 2574, p10
Reports that Butlins, a holiday resort operator, has added an early-booking section to its Breakaways brochure to encourage people returning from holiday to book again. Features of the Breakaway brochure; Focus of the brochure on entertainment; Addition of a step-by-step booking guide in the...
- Butlins drops summer prices. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/15/2007, Issue 2771, p31
The article reports on Butlins' offering of savings of up to 30 percent on three or four-night School's Out break in the summer of 2007 at the Shoreline Hotel in Bognor Regis in Great Britain. The company will charge 92 sterling pounds per person per break on a three-night break. The contact...
- Sponsorship to drive fresh Butlins image. // Marketing Week;8/8/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p6
Reports on Great Britain-based holidays company Butlins' exploration of sponsorship opportunities as part of a repositioning strategy. Appointment of sponsorship agency Redmandarin to find national events and projects that Butlins could sponsor.
- Bognor's boogie wonderland. Lane, Robyn // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;2/4/2002, Issue 2499, p43
Presents information on disco offerings of Butlins in England for adult tourists. Clubs that feature disco dancing; Bands that perform for the tourists; Game facilities offered to tourists.
- First child is free at this August. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/18/2008, Issue 2826, p23
The article reports that travel agency Butlins is offering the summer entertainment program, First Child Goes Free, across its three resorts in August 2008. The program features classic Butlins favorites, including Bill the Bear, as well as guests such as Pingu, Bob the Builder and Angelina...
- Butlins in e-push to rebuild image. Rosier, Ben // Marketing (00253650);12/16/1999, p11
Reports that Butlins, the Rank-owned family holiday brand, has launched a Web site as part of an initiative to rebuild its image. Offering of an exclusive free day-pass via the Web site to encourage customers to experience its `new look' resorts; Target audience.
- We're still crazy about Billy. Baldwin, Neal // Travel Weekly: The Choice of Travel Professionals;4/7/2006, Issue 1815, p32
This article presents information about the company named Butlins. It was founded by Sir Billy Butlin in 1936. Butlins celebrates its 70th birthday in April 2006--no mean feat for a domestic company surviving in today's tough holiday market. The key to Butlins longevity, though, has to be its...
- World Cup fever sweeps travel. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/9/2006, Issue 2720, p3
The article reports that the travel industry has joined the World Cup trend with football crash courses for women, downloads of German chants and branded fixture lists. Lastminute.Com PLC is giving away German phrase lists on its site. Butlins is running seminars for women on how to banter about...