Bauer title launch taps into New Age interests
- Rosie Faulkner a look at Real, the fortnightly women's glossy magazine from H Bauer. Faulkner, Rosie // Campaign (UK);4/13/2001, Issue 15, p20
Features the glossy magazine 'Real,' published by H Bauer. Theme of the periodical; Reference on the contents of the magazine; Target audience of the magazine.
- German magazine publishers grapple for title share. Kocinska, Anna // Warsaw Business Journal;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p4
Reports the plans to launch a business magazine by H.Bauer company in Polish. Statement regarding the publication of a business magazine by chief executive Witold Wozniak; Preparation on the trial issues of the magazine by the company; Target readers for the magazine.
- THREESIXTY: AN EXPERT'S VIEW. // Campaign (UK);2/7/2003, Issue 6, p10
Focuses on magazine 'Threesixty' published by H Bauer. Cover price of the magazine; Full page advertising rate in the magazine; Advertisers who advertise in the magazine.
- H Bauer to re-enter young-teen market with monthly Blush! Cowen, Matthew // Campaign (UK);1/18/2002, Issue 2, p3
Introduces the 'Blush' magazine for pre-teen market by H Bauer.
- Doing something new is the Real test. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;2/7/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p14
Reports on the decreasing sales of 'Real' and 'Take a Break' magazines published by H Bauer in Great Britain. Struggles of Bauer in the market; Criticisms on the 'Real' magazine; Number of copies printed.
- TV Choice maiden ABCs to hit other TV listings titles. // Marketing Week;8/17/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p13
Reports on the impact of H. Bauer's `TV Choice' periodical on television listing magazines since its launching in Great Britain in August 1999. Magazine circulation; Price-cutting competition triggered by the magazine.
- H Bauer prepares to launch New-Age therapy magazine. Watts, Jenny // Campaign (UK);8/16/2002, Issue 32, p5
Reports the preparations of H Bauer company to publish the monthly magazine 'Fate and Fortune' in Great Britain. Aim of the publisher to capture the interest of women in spirituality, new-age therapies and astrology; Launch of a Web site featuring circulation and readership details, advertising...
- H Bauer enters women's glossy sector. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);12/7/2000, p5
Reports that H. Bauer will make its debut into the highly competitive sector of women's glossy magazines with the launching of a monthly women's magazine in Great Britain. Target readers; Marketing plans.
- MEDIA CHOICE/REAL. Saxton, Kathleen // Marketing (00253650);4/5/2001, p8
Recommends 'Real,' a women's magazine published by Bauer Publishing in Great Britain.