Piaggio seeks ad agency for congestion charge campaign
- Piaggio trawls Europe for agency to launch scooter. Lester, Robert // Marketing Week;2/2/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p13
The article reports that Italian scooter manufacturer Piaggio SpA is holding a pan-European pitch for the launch of a new three-wheel scooter. Piaggio is in talks with several advertising agencies across Europe, most of which have worked with the company in the past. The successful agency will...
- Piaggio hires Bates for London task. Bold, Ben // Marketing (00253650);11/14/2002, p6
Reports on the appointment of advertising agency Bates UK Ltd. by Italian scooter manufacturer Piaggio SpA for handling its creative account worth 400,000 pounds. Focus of the campaign; Factors that contributed to selection of Bates UK; Increase in sales of Piaggio.
- Piaggio runs digital campaign for Gilera. Jones, Gareth // New Media Age;9/22/2005, p9
This article reports on the plans of Piaggio to launch its first ever digital marketing campaign to promote its Gilera Runner range to young audiences as of September 2005. The two pronged campaign will feature a series of interactive banners allowing users to view the model's specifications,...
- Gallery. // Advertising Age International;01/11/99, p42
Features photographs used in the advertising strategies for various brands and companies as of January 11, 1999. Images used by Piaggio & Co. of Italy to target the Taiwanese audience with its motorbike brand; Print and point-of-sale campaign for Diego Dalla Palma's eponymous makeup product...
- Piaggio seeks agency for website. // Automotive News Europe;04/24/2000, Vol. 5 Issue 9, p22
Reports that Piaggio company is seeking an advertising agency to handle the launch of its online service by the middle of year 2000. Brief information on its Web site.
- Italian government to rule on Piaggo plan. Gilbert, Gordon A. // Business & Commercial Aviation;May95, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p14
Reports on the Italian government's consideration of a reorganization plan proposed for Piaggo Aircraft.
- More shocking news. // Dealernews;Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p132
Reports that Piaggio had their Zip & Zip twin-engined moped on display at the UK Motorcycle Show in Birmingham, England. Featurs of a second electric power unit.
- Speaking of the Italians. // Dealernews;Jul95, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p10
Reports on an agreement reached by motorcycle manufacturer Piaggio with its workforce in Italy. Boosting production in its plant; Features of the agreement.
- Speaking of Piaggio... Walker, Alastair James // Dealernews;Jul98, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p14
Reports on the retrenchment of employees at Piaggio, the largest producer of scooters in Europe. Estimated number of workers to be laid off.