Guerilla secures Â£2.5m H&B work
- Holland & Barrett plots ads. // Campaign;11/30/2012, Issue 48, p8
The article reports on the plan of Holland & Barrett Ltd. to create a brand-building campaign for 2013 as part of its new "in pursuit of health and happiness" positioning in Great Britain.
- Holland & Barrett calls Â£6m ad pitch. Cassidy, Anne // Campaign (UK);11/9/2012, Issue 45, p1
The article focuses on the Holland & Barrett Ltd. that is reviewingits 6 million pounds advertising account in order to launch a major brand push in 2013.
- H&B Â£7m ad account up for grabs. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);8/26/2009, p1
The article reports that Great Britain-based Holland & Barrett Ltd. (H&B) has dropped WCRS Ltd. from its advertising account. WCRS was not invited to repitch as H&B has launched a review of its advertising business. It has dropped the characters Mr Holland and Mr Barrett that the agency has...
- H&B in fresh ad strategy. Charles, Gemma // Marketing (00253650);10/22/2008, p1
The article focuses on the Â£7 million marketing strategy of Holland & Barrett Ltd. which highlights its in-store advice service in Great Britain. The advertising of Holland & Barrett introduces the duo called Mr. Holland and Mr. Barrett. The campaign, created by WCRS, will bring in the...
- Adwatch 16.11.11. // Marketing (00253650);11/16/2011, p17
A review is offered for a television advertisement for Holland & Barrell, advertized by Big Communications Inc.
- Holland & Barrett appoints Yellow M for...3m account. // Marketing Week;7/16/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 20, p10
Reports on the selection of Yellow M advertising agency to promote Holland and Barrett's three million pound sterling advertising account. Names of agencies which were in the bid; Comments made by Peter Aldis, commercial director of Holland and Barrett; Other advertising account won by Yellow M.
- WCRS beats M&C to Â£5m Holland & Barrett account. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;5/1/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 18, p12
The article reports on the selection of WCRS by health food retailer Holland & Barrett PLC to handle its Â£5 million advertising business after its competitive pitch against M&C Saatchi in Great Britain. The move is the first time that the retailer has appointed a retained advertising agency....
- Brand in the news. Curtis, Mike // Marketing (00253650);5/20/2009, p8
The article presents the author's perspective regarding the Mr. Holland and Mr. Barrett characters in Holland & Barrett Ltd.'s (H&B) advertisement in Great Britain. He states that the duo characterised H&B's key strategy of price and advice but did not captivate the public's attention. It...
- Holland & Barrett talks to agencies. // Campaign;2/4/2005, Issue 6, p5
The article reports that Holland & Barrett PLC, the health food retailer, is in talks with agencies about its Â£5 million advertising account. The business is currently with the Newcastle-based agency Guerilla, which will repitch. However, the retailer has begun talks with a number of...