M&C Saatchi defends Â£12m police work
- Stoneye witness. // Advertising Age International;02/08/99, p11
Describes a 6-second spot created by M&C Saatchi in London, England, as part of a campaign to increase interest in the events planned for the millennium. Promotions for the Millennium Experiences in London; Opening of the Millennium Dome.
- TV Guide Channel Bypasses Atlanta, Dallas Contenders. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Southeast Edition;01/17/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p4
Reports that M&C Saatchi has landed the TV Guide Channel advertisement business. Other accounts acquired by M&C Saatchi.
- M&C Saatchi lands .xxx sex site ad task. Kimberley, Sarah // Campaign (UK);9/24/2010, Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the decision of ICM Registry, the U.S. company which is behind the .xxx sex site, has appointed M&C Saatchi PLC to be in charged with the global advertisement account.
- DIARY. // Campaign (UK);1/29/2016, p44
The article offers snippets related to advertising in Great Britain including M&CSaatchi Sydney's decision to book burlesque dancers for its 21st birthday party celebration, Mullen Lowe Group's launch of its new logo and new global Lynx ad.
- M&C Saatchi takes Yakult creative. // Media: Asia's Media & Marketing Newspaper;2/25/2010, p2
The article reports on M&C Saatchi's decision to appoint Yakult for its creative advertising business in China.
- M&C Saatchi promotes 2001 census. // Campaign (UK);4/6/2001, Issue 14, p8
Focuses on the role of M&C Saatchi in promoting the 2001 census through television advertising in Great Britain. Features of the slogan 'Count me in'; Emphasis on scenes from local life; Cost of developing the campaign.
- Missing the boat. // Finweek;11/4/2010, p62
The article focuses on the statement of Mike Abel of M & C Saatchi Abel at Tony Koenderman's Brainstorm Conference which identified advertising for the purpose of entertaining consumers as having the biggest share in terms on spending in South Africa.
- RoadAds winner. // Printing World;11/18/2002, Vol. 280 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the award bestowed on the printed advertisement for Save the Children by M&C Saatchi Agency by RoadAds in England.
- Finalist_Dixons.co.uk. // Campaign (UK);2010 London Long Copy Challenge, p7
The article features the electrical appliance brand Dixons.co.uk as one of the finalists of the advertising copy competition in London, England which is sponsored by the advertising agency M & C Saatchi PLC.