Troubled Parcelforce hands ad brief to Soup
- Consignia to review ...30m media planning business. Darby, Ian // Campaign (UK);8/24/2001, Issue 34, p7
Reports on British advertising company Consignia's review of its media planning and buying business for Royal Mail and Parcelforce Worldwide divisions. Decision of the company to pull its media strategy and planning business for the Post Office from incumbent Carat.
- APL scoops ...3m account for Parcelforce Worldwide. // Marketing Week;1/28/1999, Vol. 21 Issue 46, p11
Reports that Ammirati Puris Lintas has won the advertising account of Parcelforce Worldwide in Great Britain. Defeat of ten-year incumbent agency J. Walter Thompson and Bartle Bogle Hegarty; Increase in Parcelforce's advertising expenditure; Plans for a press, poster and radio campaign;...
- Mail firms plug delivery service. // New Media Age;6/20/2002, p14
Focuses on the launch of an online advertising campaign for the Decide & Deliver service of The Royal Mail and ParcelForce. Target market; Benefits of the Decide & Deliver service for online shoppers; Advertising agencies that developed the campaign.
- Parcelforce set for pre-Christmas awareness drive. // Marketing (00253650);10/30/2003, p10
Express delivery company Parcelforce Worldwide is launching an advertising campaign in the run-up to Christmas to raise awareness of the last day consumers can use its service to send parcels worldwide. The activity is designed by sales promotion agency KLM. The campaign is also designed to...
- Parcelforce Worldwide appoints Promodus to direct marketing roster. // Marketing Week;10/26/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 43, p10
The article focuses on the appointment of Promodus to be the direct marketing roster of Parcelforce Worldwide in Great Britain. It could be noted that Promodus will handle a project which aimed to increase the customers of the company. Following the appointment, there has been a speculation of...
- news. // Precision Marketing;2/20/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p5
Reports on developments in the Great Britain advertising and marketing industries as of February 2004. Parcelforce Worldwide services to improve collection and delivery experience for business customers; Martine Ainsworth-Wells as general manager of marketing at VisitLondon; Virgin Mobile...
- PARCELFORCE DELIVERS ACTION ON POLLUTION. // Professional Engineering;03/14/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p10
Reports that ParcelForce has launched its line of environment-friendly trucks.
- Hotline. // Campaign (UK);01/08/99, Issue 1, p3
Reports that the Post Office-owned Parcelforce company is considering Bartle Bogle Hegarty, Ammirati Puris Lintas and J. Walter Thompson to handle its advertising account.
- UM on alert as Royal Mail calls review of Â£8 million media. Durrani, Arif // Campaign;2/6/2015, p8
The article focuses on the review of the postal service company Royal Mail's media business by full service media communications agency UM London. Topics discussed include pitch process operated through Incorporated Society of British Advertisers (ISBA) and led by Royal Mail's director of...