- briefs. Rentas-Giusti, Laura // Caribbean Business;7/18/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p34
Reports on developments related to advertising in Puerto Rico as of July 18, 2002. Summer advertising campaign of Colgate-Palmolive; Board of directors of the Association of Advertising Agencies of Puerto Rico.
- Colgate readies $100 million assault for Total. Sloan, Pat // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p3
Reports on Colgate-Palmolive Co.'s plans to market Total toothpaste. The reason it is the company's largest product launch ever; The approval by the US Food and Drug Administration; The claimed effects of the anti-bacterial triclosan toothpaste.
- Colgate launches Latin American ads. Zbar, Jeffery D. // Advertising Age;6/16/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p59
Announces the release of a multibrand television campaign across Latin America by Colgate-Palmolive Co. The first such effort by a major package-goods company; The estimated cost of the campaign; The dividing of the campaign between 11 satellite and cable networks.
- C-P eyes Niche with sensitive fab. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;04/28/97, Vol. 38 Issue 17, p9
Focuses on the launch of `Fab Sensitive Skin' in June of 1997 by Colgate-Palmolive company, in efforts to turn laundry detergent into a pseudo-personal care item. Costs of advertising and promotion; How the advertising campaign will be made up.
- Colgate reaches back 44 years for 'revolutionary' product's slogan. Crain, Rance // Advertising Age;2/9/1998, Vol. 69 Issue 6, p21
Comments on how Colgate-Palmolive Co. used an old advertising slogan of Procter & Gamble in launching its new toothpaste in 1998. How the claim is seen as being as empty now as it was when it was first used 44 years ago; Other empty claims used by commercial products.
- Taking the plunge. // Advertising Age International;May97, pI24
Describes the television commercial created by Young and Rubicam of London for Colgate-Palmolive's Sensation Deep Clean toothpaste.
- Colgate-Palmolive in row over ITV adspend. Brech, Poppy // Marketing (00253650);12/12/2002, p1
Reports that Colgate-Palmolive Co. is threatening to reconsider its five million pounds advertisement spending from ITV Corp. Reason for the pull out.
- COLGATE-PALMOLIVE LAUNCHES SUMMER CAMPAIGN. Rentas-Giusti, Laura // Caribbean Business;7/18/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p34
Reports on the summer advertising campaign of Colgate-Palmolive Co. in Puerto Rico. Instant prices from the advertising campaign.
- For the record. // Advertising Age;6/16/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 24, p40
Informs that Pharmacia & Upjohn awarded its Nasalcrom over-the-counter allergy spray brand to Jordan, McGrath, Case & Taylor, New York.