Toy marketing boss jumps ship
- Vivid Imaginations seeks marketing chief. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/3/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 14, p6
Reports on the job posting for a marketing director by Vivid Imaginations in Great Britain. Increase of the market share; Improvement of position in the girls' toy market; Relaunch of the Care Bears range.
- JUST THE JOB. // Marketing (00253650);5/24/2006, p87
This article profiles Sam Spencer, marketing manager at Vivid Imaginations Ltd. At toy, game and gift developer Vivid Imaginations, it is her job to play with products and test their features. She is also responsible for media creative and planning, NPD, market analysis and promotional...
- Bratz owner rolls out voice-recognition doll. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);8/3/2005, p5
This article reports that Vivid Imaginations Ltd., British toy company behind the best-selling Bratz dolls, is eyeing similar success with the launch of what it claims is the world's most technologically advanced doll. According to Emma Sherski, marketing director of Vivid Imaginations, the doll...
- Second youth. Carter, Ben // Marketing (00253650);9/7/2005, p28
This article focuses on the Emma Sherski, marketing and licensing director, Vivid Imaginations Ltd. As marketing and licensing director of Vivid Imaginations, Great Britain's biggest toy firm, and the person responsible for convincing girls to buy the sassy and streetwise Bratz that have...
- Vivid Imaginations. // Marketing (00253650);3/22/2006, p79
The article presents information about the marketing department of Vivid Imaginations Ltd., Europe's biggest independent toy, game and gift developer. The company picks its products and balance its portfolios with care to ensure nothing competes. With the constant battle to win shelf space in...
- Brand manager of the week. // Marketing (00253650);9/2/2004, p83
This article presents an interview with Alison Coates, senior brand manager, Vivid Imaginations Ltd. On being asked as why she got into marketing, she says that she was in sales previously, but wanted to spend more time working with product and less time in motorway traffic jams. She likes...
- Vivid Image (Prime Option) adds Alpha RIP. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;10/2/95, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p18
Reports on Vivid Image's introduction of a PostScript controller for high-speed laser printers and large-format ink-jet engines called ImageBox EX. Features; Capabilities.
- Vivid revives Hulk and Ninja Turtles. Chandiramani, Ravi // Marketing (00253650);4/17/2003, p4
Vivid Imaginations is giving retro kids' brands Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Incredible Hulk a comeback in July 2003 by launching a range of action figures and play-sets.The firm will also market a range of toys to coincide with the X Men 2 film in May 2003.All three ranges target boys aged...
- Vivid Imagination brings Puppy in My Pocket license to the United States. // Discount Store News;3/6/95, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p51
Announces British company Vivid Imaginations' licensees in the United States for the Puppy in My Pocket brand. Licensed products.