KP introduces McCoy's with in-packet dip
- United Biscuits unveils "Sweeet" Â£12m ad push. // Marketing (00253650);Mar2014, p1
The article reports that British food manufacturer United Biscuits launched its biggest campaign to date with the 12 million British pounds "Sweet" advertisement campaign, which aims to capture the animal-loving public as it features puppies, kittens and a slow Loris.
- Publicis scoops McVitie's and KP. Tylee, John // Campaign (UK);01/08/99, Issue 1, p5
Reports that Publicis has been appointed to handle United Biscuits' global creative work for its McVitie's and KP brands. Partnership with Leo Burnett which will handle media-buying responsibilities; Comment by Richard Hytner, chief executive of Publicis, about its working relationship with...
- UK: United Biscuits seeks to make Jacob's "relevant". Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);4/5/2014, p10
The article informs that snack food manufacturer United Biscuits is unifying its portfolio of savoury crackers including crackers, crispbreads and flatbreads and brands including Mini Cheddars, Oddities and Twiglets under the Jacob's "master brand" to deliver incremental category growth. It is...
- IN BRIEF. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/29/2004, Vol. 193 Issue 4334, p9
Presents news briefs on the hotel and restaurant industry in Great Britain as of July 29, 2004. Reason media watchdog Ofcom ruled out the banning of advertising junk food and drink on television; Information on the agreement of United Biscuits with Groupe Danone; Estimated amount of money...
- Publicis wins United Biscuits. Bidlake, Suzanne // Advertising Age;1/4/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p29
This article reports on the selection of Publicis Communication by United Biscuits to handle the creative for its international advertising business as of January 1999. Leo Burnett Co. in London, England loses creative on the cookie and snack food marketer's business outside Great Britain--18...
- Phileas Fogg floats to America. // Snack Food;May95, Vol. 84 Issue 5, p14
Reports that the Phileas Fogg snack brand has set its sights on the United States. Debut of four Phileas Fogg products in Baltimore and Washington D.C. in Maryland in April 1995; Expansion to other states; 1982 brand introduction in Europe; Origin of the Phileas Fogg name; Marketing plan in the...
- UB plans to expand Go Ahead? brand. // Marketing Week (01419285);4/23/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p10
States that United Biscuits will be converting its reduced fat McVitie's Go Ahead! into an international brand. When United Biscuits was launched; Amount of money which United Biscuits values the brand; Number of international markets which the brand will be introduced in; Further details on...
- Agencies prepare for United Biscuits pitch. // Adweek Western Edition;7/31/95, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p14
States that United Biscuits is considering four London companies to handle its $27 million consolidated media budget. Names of companies which are being considered; When the decision is scheduled to be made.
- McVitie's makes a bid for growth. // British Baker;1/14/2011, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p15
The article provides information on the New McVitie's Hobnobs Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies and Hobnobs Milk Choc Chip and Hazelnut Cookies from United Biscuits