Diageo launches 'Mini' Baileys with Â£3m push
- Guinness in 11m pound push for Draught Extra Cold brand. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);10/12/2000, p4
Reports on the plan of Guinness to make a multi-million sterling pound allocation for the marketing of its Draught Extra Cold beer brand.
- Guinness brewmaster spreads the gospel of "the perfect pour". // Modern Brewery Age;3/18/2011, Vol. 62 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the move of master brewer Fergal Murray of Diageo PLC, manufacturer of Guinness beer brand, to promote the Guinness Stout beer during the celebration of Saint Patrick's Day in the U.S.
- Â£34m marketing push for Guinness. Black, Robyn // Morning Advertiser;9/5/2013, Issue 116, p19
The article informs that Diageo PLC invested 12.7 million pounds on marketing of its beer brand Guinness through television ads, and campaign "Made of More."
- New outdoor campaign for Carlsberg. // Checkout;May2011, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p31
The article reports on the largest billboard special campaign ran by Diageo PLC, which highlight the Carlsberg beer brand in Ireland.
- Guinness axes failing Enigma. Maling, Nick // Marketing Week;12/10/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 41, p8
Reports that the reduction of Diageo's beer brands has started with brewer Guinness GB scrapping failed lager Enigma. Brands that will be moved out of production in Great Britain; Comments from Gary Matthews, managing director of Guinness GB.
- The Guinness effect. // Campaign (UK);10/29/99 Supplement Brann Worldwide, p25
Focuses on Brann Worldwide's relationship with Guinness Brewing Worldwide Ltd. Brann's creation of a state-of-the-art database for Guinness; Integration of campaigns with the above-the-line and sales promotion work; Goal of ensuring that Guinness is relevant to the drinking occasions of its...
- Guinness turns to NFC to boost flagging sales. Joseph, Sebastian // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/1/2013, p5
The article discusses Diageo's nationwide launch of its NFC-enabled campaign for its Guinness brand as it tries to turnaround declining sales of the drink. Claiming that it is the first brand to market NFC technology in the on-trade, the company plans to complete the rollout of the platform...
- What's the Pint? Wasserman, Todd // Brandweek;11/19/2007, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p49
The article discusses a television advertising campaign launched by beer maker Guinness. The television advertisement features a rock concert, and the audience waiting for the rock musician to strike a power-chord on his guitar. The national television advertisement was created by the...
- Improving packs with an innovative spirit. Park, Jill // Packaging News;Jun2009, p21
The article presents a corporate profile of multinational beer and wine company Diageo PLC which is based in London, England. It says that the company's Supplier Innovation Programme (SIP) laid out a series of packaging-related briefs based on the gripes of marketers, packaging specifiers, and...