Burton's Foods in Â£4m launch of miniature chocolate digestives
- Luxury Beswick packs for Viscount. // Design Week;3/24/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p5
Reports on the re-launch of the classic biscuit brand Viscount of Burton's Foods with packaging by Luton consultancy Beswick Design in England. Intense competition from other brands and innovations in the sector which prompted the refresh; Statement of Beswick creative director Cris Beswick...
- Fallon nets creative for Jammie Dodgers. Nettleton, Kate // Campaign;5/29/2009, Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the attainment of the advertising account for the biscuit brand Jammie Dodgers, which is owned by Burton's Foods Ltd., by Fallon advertising agency in Great Britain. The agency was briefed to make an advertising campaign that will be launched in spring 2010. It is claimed...
- Toffee flavour joins the Dodgers family. // Grocer;3/12/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 7996, p26
The article reports on the launch of Toffee Dodgers biscuit from Burton's Foods and offers information on the product.
- Burton's unveils Toffee Dodgers. // Wholesale News;Apr2011, Issue 4, p61
The article offers brief information on the Toffee Dodgers biscuits from Burton's Foods Ltd.
- Burton's--a confectioner for all sorts. // Candy Industry;Mar1997, Vol. 162 Issue 3, p24
Profiles British confectioner Burton's. Announcement of reduction of biscuit manufacturing sites; Increasing of the range of confectionery products; Advantages of starch moulding; Statistics on Burton's annualized turnover; Burton's as number two in the world market share for licorice;...
- What's in the box? // Convenience Store;10/15/2010, p99
The article focuses on the goodies received by the publication from Burton's Foods, which included Cadbury Caramel Biscuits and the Crunchie variety.
- Chocolate temptations. // British Baker;11/19/2010, Vol. 2 Issue 22, p16
The article offers brief information on the Cadbury Christmas Biscuits range launched by Burton's Foods Ltd. to tempt chocoholics.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // Grocer;10/1/2011, Vol. 234 Issue 8024, p24
This section offers news briefs related to confectionery in Great Britain including the launch by Burton's Foods of a Fabulous milk and white chocolate-covered variant of its Cadbury Fingers, the introduction of an Oats & Chocolate variant to Nature Valley's Crunchy & More granola bar range, and...
- Burton's runs Fingers push. // Marketing (00253650);11/2/2011, p3
The article reports on the move of Burton's Foods Ltd. to launch its soap-opera-themed advertising campaign to promote its Cadbury Fabulous Fingers sub-brand in Great Britain.