More Than to launch card in September
- More Than links up with life broker. // Money Marketing;11/14/2002, p84
Reports on the relaunching of More Than into life insurance in Great Britain.
- RSA fills Asia and Middle East legal role with ex-Fortis Bank GC. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);6/8/2012, p6
The article announces that Christina Tham has joined insurance group RSA as its legal, risk and compliance director for the Asia and Middle East region.
- RSA backs 'Big Society' volunteering initiative. Charles, Gemma // Marketing (00253650);7/13/2011, p9
The article reports that insurer RSA Insurance Group PLC (RSA) has supported the Your Square Mile project by creating a public liability insurance and personal accident policy for community volunteers.
- RSA launches eyecare scheme after pilot. // Employee Benefits;Aug2012, p11
The article informs that global insurer RSA has launched the eyecare scheme to its 3,000 staff of Great Britain via roadshows provided by Specsavers Corporate Eyecare.
- ESA deal for Interim Partners. // Recruiter;4/14/2010, p6
The article reports on the agreement between Interim Partners and RSA Insurance Group PLC which requires the former to provide the latter with interim change managers in Great Britain.
- Cofunds' Lancaster set to join RSA Insurance. Ellul, Joanne // Fundweb;8/1/2012, p8
The article announces that Russell Lancaster of Cofunds Commercial will join the general insurance department of RSA Insurance Group PLC on September 3, 2012.
- Aviva rejects RSA's Â£5 billion bid. // Asia Insurance Review;Sep2010, p32
The article reports that British insurer Aviva PLC has rejected the purchase offer of five billion pounds or 7.8 billion dollars from RSA Insurance Group PLC.
- RSA reduces comms staff. Luker, Sara // PRWeek (London);5/4/2012, p4
The article reports on the decision of RSA Insurance Group to reduce its communications staff by more than half in 2012.
- Untitled. Flinders, Karl // Computer Weekly;3/3/2009, p83
The article reports that 1,200 employees are being dismissed by insurance firm RSA Insurance Group PLC in Great Britain.