Sainsbury's poaches Coca-Cola marketer
- Sainsbury's axes marketing chief. Barnes, Rachel // Marketing (00253650);9/22/2004, p1
This article reports that Jeremy Schwartz, Sainsbury's brand marketing director, is to leave the retailer in January after his role was scrapped. His departure follows a review of the group's senior marketers by marketing director Stephen Nelson, who took up the role in June, moving from the...
- Sainsbury's reshuffles its marketing. // Marketing Week;12/5/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p6
Reports on the reorganization of the marketing division of Sainsbury's in Great Britain. Appointment of Andrew Ground as director of customer marketing; Selection of Jeremy Schwartz as brand marketing director; Effort of recovering losing market share.
- Sainsbury's restructures marketing. // Marketing Week;5/22/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p7
Reports that Sainsbury's Supermarkets will make up to ten marketers redundant as part of a restructure of its brand marketing function by brand marketing director Jeremy Schwartz. Aspects of the restructuring initiative; Aim to eliminate duplication and meet customer needs.
- Sainsbury's reshuffles senior roles. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);12/5/2002, p1
Reports on decision of Sainbury's customer marketing director Stephen Vowles to join the firm's U.S.-based subsidiary Shaw's following the possible reshuffling of senior marketing roles. Job responsibilities to be held by Vowles.
- Sainsbury's picks T Cook chief to run reward card. Palmer, Henry // Marketing Week;7/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 24, p8
Reports on Sainsbury's selection of former Thomas Cook executive Stephen Vowles as customer and category marketing director. Job responsibilities; Career background of Vowles.
- Sainsbury's appoints marketing director. // Marketing Week;1/26/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p4
The article announces that Sarah Warby has been named new marketing director by Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd.
- Sainsbury's names new marketing director. // Marketing Week;8/18/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 33, p34
The article announces that Mark Hogan was appointed marketing director at Sainsbury's Supermarkets Ltd.
- Sainsbury's awards top post to trading director. Barnes, Rachel // Marketing (00253650);6/3/2004, p8
Sainsbury's has promoted Stephen Nelson from trading director to the role of marketing director. Nelson, a former managing director of Guinness GB, will be responsible for reversing the fortunes of the third-biggest supermarket in Great Britain. Iceland managing director Mike Coupe will replace...
- Sainsbury's nets Abbey National chief as DM head. // Marketing (00253650);1/30/2003, p8
Reports on the appointment of Abbey National's head of customer communications Jonathan Latham by supermarket chain Sainsbury's for the role of head of marketing. Job responsibilities of Latham.