Top marketer quits Golden Wonder post
- Golden Wonder picks marketing chief. Mason, Tania // Marketing (00253650);6/14/2001, p4
Reports on the appointment of Paul Boothman as marketing director of Great Britain-based food manufacturer Golden Wonder as of June 14, 2001. Career background.
- Golden Wonder in top-level rejig after acquisition. // Marketing (00253650);8/15/2002, p3
Reports on the appointment of Kirsty Taylor as marketing director of Golden Wonder company in Great Britain.
- Golden Wonder marketing director quits after one year. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;9/18/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p5
Reports on the resignation of marketing director Kirsty Taylor of Golden Wonder in Great Britain. Selection of replacement for Taylor; Career history of Taylor; Responsibilities of Taylor in the firm.
- Ex-Boots man takes Golden Wonder reins. Parry, Caroline // Marketing Week;11/13/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 46, p7
Reports on the appointment of Rob Morgan as marketing director by the Golden Wonder. Involvement of marketing director Ian Milligan to the job placement; Nature of Golden Wonder; Other executives being appointed to several positions in the company.
- Golden Wonder shake-up as marketing chief quits. McCawley, Ian // Marketing Week;6/14/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p7
Reports the resignation of Nigel Parrott as marketing director of Golden Wonder. Interest of Parrot in electronic commerce; Responsibility of Parrott in product development and marketing; Contributions as marketing director.
- Golden Wonder plans assault on Walkers with crisp relaunch blitz. // Marketing Week;8/14/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 33, p6
Reports on the marketing efforts of Golden Wonder, the snack manufacturer in Scotland. Rivalry between the firm and Walkers Snacks; Packaging of the snacks; Appointment of J. Walter Thompson to handle the advertising of the product.
- Golden Wonder hands board role to ex-Boots man. // Marketing (00253650);11/13/2003, p5
Snacks manufacturer Golden Wonder has promoted marketing to boardroom status by appointing Rob Morgan, former marketer at London, England-based advertising agency Boots Co. PLC, to spearhead its consumer marketing strategy. Morgan will take a seat on the Golden Wonder board, alongside sales...
- Q&A: Golden Wonder's marketing director. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);4/3/2013, p5
An interview with Golden Wonder marketing director Scott Guthrie is presented. When asked about their latest campaign, he cites that the promotion will reconnect people to the brand through that emotional connection with colour and nostalgia. Guthrie insinuated that creating visibility and noise...
- Golden Wonder uses retro look for Ringos. Rogers, Emily // Marketing (00253650);9/15/2004, p11
This article reports that Golden Wonder Ltd. has taken inspiration for the relaunch of Ringos from its original pack from the 70s. Ringos' return this month is part of Golden Wonder marketing director Rob Morgan's strategy to revitalise the firm's brands, while playing on the colourful nature of...