P&G Head & Shoulders launch marks drive to revamp core brands
- White rain: More than basics. C.K. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/9/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 28, p6
Reports on the expansion of the White Rain hair care line from Gillette Co.'s North Atlantic personal care products group. Addition of a ten-item collection of shampoos called White Rain Solutions; Products consisting lineup; Suggested retail price.
- Hair care's lofty ideas. Tode, Chantal // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/17/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p18
Presents news on the marketing of hair care products. Why hair care product manufacturers raised prices; Price ranges of hair care products; Information on the Physique line of products from Procter and Gamble.
- Pantene Gets Color-Friendly in $25M Push. Bittar, Christine // Brandweek;05/10/99, Vol. 40 Issue 19, p6
Reports that Procter & Gamble (P&G) will introduce the Pantene Pro-V Color product for color treated hair. Promotional and sampling program of P&G for its products; Estimated shampoo and conditioner sales of P&G; Comments from P&G hair care marketing director Tarang Amin on the plans.
- Sheen change. Mehegan, Sean // Brandweek;06/30/97, Vol. 38 Issue 26, p1
Reports on Procter and Gamble launching of a line of Pantene hairspray in August 1997 in United States. Monetary worth of television and print media promotions; Other promotional events; Comments from the sale representative of Procter & Gamble.
- It's a whole new look for Sassoon hair care. // Brandweek;2/21/94, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p10
Reports on the launching of Procter & Gamble Co.'s Vidal Sassoon reformulated hair care products. Products featuring new fragrance and packaging; Position of offering therapeutic benefits to damaged hair; Schedule of sampling and television advertisements.
- Pantene set for global relaunch. Singh, Sonoo // Marketing Week;11/2/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p11
Reports that Procter & Gamble Co. is planning a global relaunch of its Pantene hair care line which will start in Great Britain early 2001. Increase of the company's British advertising expenditures; Advertising and media agencies that will work on the campaign.
- Nature Boy. Wong, Elaine // Brandweek;9/8/2008, Vol. 49 Issue 31, pM036
The article profiles Christopher Keith, a marketing executive at Procter & Gamble who was given the responsibility of creating new consumer interest in and awareness of the company's Herbal Essence line of shampoos and conditioners. A discussion of a successful advertising campaign which Keith...
- Burnetts seizes global Sassoon prize. Yates, Karen // Campaign;10/30/98, Issue 44, p4
Reports on the appointment of Leo Burnett Co. by Procter & Gamble Co. to help relaunch its Vidal Sassoon range of haircare products around the world. How the move gives Burnett a central role in the rebranding of Vidal Sassoon's Redline products; Companies in Great Britain handled by Burnett.
- ...as P&G's Pantene plans ...9m Dove defence. // Marketing Week;11/29/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p5
Reports that Procter & Gamble is planning a relaunch of its Pantene haircare range, in a bid to fight off the threat emerging from Unilever's investment in a new Dove haircare range. Advertising support for the product through agency Grey Worldwide.