Jaguar picks UK marketing boss
- Jaguar appoints global supremo. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;5/23/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 21, p5
Reports the appointment of Martin Runnacles as global marketing director of Jaguar Cars Ltd. Career background; Popularity of Runnacles in the car and marketing industries; Immediate supervisor of the marketing director.
- EARNING HIS SPOTS. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week (01419285);5/30/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 22, p26
Highlights the career of Martin Runnacles, global marketing director of Jaguar in Great Britain. Duties and responsibilities of Runnacles; Nature of the business; Career history of Runnacles.
- Carvantez Takes Ford's Sweeping Media Views to New Slot at Jaguar. // Brandweek;08/07/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p16
Interviews Michelle Cervantes, the marketing vice president of Jaguar for North America. Work experiences; Contributions to Ford Motor Media; Views on changes in the media marketplace; Opinion on effective print market strategies.
- F1 Jaguar starts trawl for marketer. // Marketing Week;5/11/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 15, p10
Reports that Formula One automobile racing team Jaguar Racing is seeking its first head of marketing following a top-level shake-up of the Ford Motor Co.-owned business. Executives whom the appointee will work with; Team sponsors; Performance of the team in its inaugural season.
- Preparing for the Perils of Brand Mentions. Hayzlett, Jeffrey // Marketing News;8/30/2012, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p10
The article discusses the author's opinion on how marketing executives should handle a situation in which their brand is mentioned in popular culture in a negative light. He uses the example of automaker Jaguar being discussed unfavorably in television show "Mad Men." He argues that marketers...
- S-type. Halliday, Jean // Advertising Age;6/26/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 27, ps14
Introduces Al Saltiel, chosen as one of the best minds in marketing by 'Advertising Age' magazine. His position as general marketing manager at Jaguar Cars; Marketing campaign for the Jaguar S-type sedan which he oversaw.
- Jaguar. // Marketing (00253650);1/11/2006, p75
The article presents information about Jaguar Cars Ltd. The members of the company's marketing department have the option of driving a selection of vehicles from Ford, Land Rover, Volvo and Jaguar. Gorgeous is a word that comes naturally to Jaguar. Customers and journalists alike regularly use...
- SALARY SNAPSHOT. // Marketing (00253650);1/11/2006, p75
The article presents information about salaries paid to Jaguar Cars Ltd.'s marketing executives. Most marketers work between 40 and 50 hours a week. In general, the higher the salary, the longer the working hours. At marketing director level, where the average salary is Â£72,000, 3% work more...
- Jaguar hopes diesel will boost XJ sales. Weernink, Wim Oude // Automotive News;7/11/2005, Vol. 79 Issue 6156, p26N
The article presents information on marketing strategies of Jaguar Cars Ltd. Jaguar wants to win new customers for the XJ's new 2.7-liter V-6 diesel by showcasing the car's green credentials. The brand will be telling potential customers about environmental friendliness in the luxury segment,...