Gillette appoints global supremo
- Ed Shirley to Retire from P&G Amidst Organizational Shift. // Beauty Packaging;Jun2011, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p12
The article reports on the plan of Edward D. Shirley, vice chairman at beauty and grooming of Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G), on January 1, 2012.
- Gillette poaches P&G marketer as Euro boss. // Marketing Week;4/18/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
Details the restructuring plans of Gillette. Relocation of top marketer Ed Shirley to Boston, Massachusetts; Transfer of marketing team to Switzerland; Promotion of Jeff Reilly to the chief European marketer for personal care.
- P&G's Shirley Discusses Innovation At CEW Event. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/17/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 59, p17
The article focuses on Procter & Gamble Co. vice chairman Ed Shirley's discussion on the innovation at the question and answer (Q&A) session of Cosmetic Executive Women (CEW) in Manhattan, New York City on September 15, 2010. Shirley points out that the company keeps on launching new products to...
- Beauty's New Beat. Born, Pete // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/14/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 123, p16b
The article announces the appointment of Fabrizio Freda as president and chief executive officer (CEO) of EsteÃ©e Lauder Cos. Inc. and Ed Shirley as vice chairman of global beauty and grooming at Procter & Gamble Co.
- Finance execs cut path to power. Neff, Jack // Advertising Age;7/21/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 28, p23
The article announces the appointment of three finance managers at the company Procter and Gamble. John Goodwin has been appointed president of snacks and pet care at the company and was a former treasurer for Procter and Gamble. Juan Pedro Hernandez was appointed president of Procter and...
- Dream Ball Raises Nearly $1.9m. Born, Pete // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/20/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 60, p14
The article offers information about the dream ball, a night of honor for Procter & Gamble Co.'s Ed Shirley and retailer Pete Nordstrom to raise nearly 1.9 million dollars for the Look Good, Feel Better program in the U.S. on September 16, 2010. It notes that the organizers conducted an...
- BULLETIN. // Cosmetic World;6/16/2008, Vol. 44 Issue 24, p317
The article offers cosmetic industry news briefs as of June 16, 2008. Ed Shirley has been elected as vice chair of global beauty and grooming for Procter & Gamble North America. The State University of New York presented the Chancellor's Award for Excellence to Stephan Kanlian, chair of the...
- PHILIP PELUSI: HAIR CARE AUTHORITY. // Happi: Household & Personal Products Industry;Oct2010, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the cosmetics industry in the U.S. Hair authority Philip Pelusi took advantage of its knowledge and put it into its P2 Philip Pelusi and Tela Beauty Organics hair care lines. Procter & Gamble Co.'s (P & G) global beauty and grooming head Ed Shirley talks...
- Shirley Shows His Team Spirit. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;6/11/2010, Vol. 199 Issue 122, p5
The article focuses on the speech of vice chairman of beauty and grooming at Procter & Gamble Co. (P&G) Ed Shirley, delivered at the 2010 WWD Beauty Chief Executive Officers (CEO) Summit held at Palm Beach in Florida. Shirley stressed on the need for the personal care industry to work together...