- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;1/9/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31300, p34
Presents information about the futures market in the U.S. as of January 9, 2002. Estimated number of future contracts; Options available on municipal futures.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/13/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31324, p33
Presents information about the U.S. futures market as of February 13, 2002. Data on treasury bonds, notes and bills; Estimated number of future contracts.
- Futures Markets. // Bond Buyer;2/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31325, p33
Presents information about the futures market as of February 14, 2002. Data on the Municipal Bond Index; Information about bonds and notes of the U.S. Dept. of the Treasury.
- Exchanges face risk from states. Fritz, Michael // Crain's Chicago Business;6/5/95, Vol. 18 Issue 23, p1
Reports that the backlash against derivative securities has been a threat to the futures and options exchanges in the United States. Losses of the states from derivatives investments; Influx of anti-derivative bills among the states; Impact of the bills on derivatives investments.
- 1-800-IAM HURT. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Jan1996, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p18
Reports that the London, England-based Futures and Options Association has set up a program to help companies measure their derivatives risk. Provision of a derivatives health check-up at reduced cost; Guidelines for end-users.
- Day-trading tips and tactics. Bernstein, Jake // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Nov95 Top Trading Ideas, Vol. 24 Issue 13, p12
Discusses the author's insights concerning day-trading and its impact on the world of futures trading. Domination of futures trading by short-term speculation; Viability of day-trading in the futures market; Qualities that must be maintained by a trader to achieve success in day-trading;...
- Errant drops in Dow, S&P futures raise eyebrows. Collins, Daniel P. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep2003, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p14
Reports that the Chicago Mercantile Exchange (CME) had to cancel a series of orders following a downward spike in prices in the E-mini S&P futures contract in 2003. Invocation by the CME of the error trade policy despite no actual error taking place; Impact of a cascading effect caused by a...
- International News: AMERICAS. // Futures: News, Analysis & Strategies for Futures, Options & Deri;Sep2003, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p18
Reports on developments relevant to the futures market of the Americas as of September 2003. Approval by the CFTC of rules for implementing the Common Clearing Link between the CBOT and the CME; Greatest interest among mainstream equity traders attracted by the growth in E-mini products;...
- Build or eat the future. Ruthven, Phil // BRW;10/28/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 42, p29
The article discusses developed nations' challenge of building their futures by producing more and consuming less.