Mergers & Acquisitions: Duncan-Williams Joins With Investment Firm
- Global Payments Posts Earnings Increase; ISO Sales Channel Helps Boost Revenue. Boyer, Meghan // ISO & Agent Weekly;10/8/2009, Vol. 5 Issue 36, p1
The article discusses the financial development of Global Payments Inc. in the U.S. It is stated that International Organization for Standardization (ISO) helped the company post positive revenue in 2009. Greg Smith, managing director at Duncan-Williams Inc., has said that the company has a...
- Day in Court Set for Case of Alleged Theft at Duncan-Williams. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31359, p3
Reports on the court hearing for the case of alleged theft at Duncan-Williams Inc. in Memphis, Tennessee. Resignation of the members of the public finance group; Defendants in a complaint for injunctive relief filed by the company; Involvement of Coastal Securities in the court case.
- Former Duncan-Williams Employees Forbidden to Contact Clients . // Bond Buyer;4/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31538, p36
Reports that Duncan-Williams Inc. has filed for an injunction from the Tennessee Chancery court in Shelby County, Tennessee. Release of information by Michael McGuinnis, head of the public finance group; Complaint for an injunctive relief; Resignation of McGuinnis from the company.
- GE Acquires Infographic Systems. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2002, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p19
Reports on the acquisition of Infographic Systems by General Electric Industrial Systems in Connecticut. Provision of electronic access control; Availability of video imaging; Improvement of electronic security.
- CLARIFICATION. // Bank Loan Report;4/19/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 16, p5
A correction to an article on the cancellation of merger agreement between Cedar Fair LP and Apollo Management LP that was published in the April 12, 2010 issue is presented.
- Pricing Update: ENA Sur Trust. Clouse, Carol J. // Private Placement Letter;8/22/2011, p1
The article reports that the acquisition of Panama's Corredor Sur and its operator, ICA Panama SA, will be funded by a 395 million dollars deal.
- Database. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 13, p7
Reports on the public merger and acquisition (M&A) activities in the United States. Target; Acquiror; Deal information.
- First Quarter M&A Rides on Bull's Back. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/05/99, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p1
Discusses the merger and acquisition trends in the United States. Acquisition deal for the first quarter of 1998; Currency of choice for the large deals; Why the trend towards cash extends to middle market companies in all sectors.
- Junk Market Serves Plenty Of Turkey. Conrad, Lee // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;12/06/99, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p4
Surveys some of the merger and acquisition deals in the United States. Deals among restaurants serving turkey; Highlights on the deals.