Finance Boss at Puerto Rico GDB Quits Not Long After President's Departure
- GDB to select new group of underwriters. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;7/31/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 30, p7
States that the Government Development Bank (GDB), plans to issue a list of underwriters for Puerto Rican bonds. When the issue is going to take place; Comments from Lourdes Rovira, the GDB senior vice president; Details on bonds issued between fiscal 1994 and fiscal 1997 by Puerto Rico's...
- GDB to issue $4 billion in bonds. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;9/25/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p17
Provides information on an announcement made by the Government Development Bank at the Second Credit Review Conference held at El Conquistador, in issuing of bonds for its fiscal year of 1997. Amount of money the bank would be issuing in bonds; Comments from Lourdes M. Rovira, executive vice...
- A job well done. // Caribbean Business;9/25/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p22
Editorial. Expresses congratulations to the Government Development Bank of Puerto Rico's Second Credit Review Conference, which took place at El conquistador Hotel.
- GDB sells $700 million in bonds. Cintron, Hiram // Caribbean Business;9/23/1993, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p11
Reports on the bonds sale of the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico (GDB). Tax and revenue anticipation notes with a maturity of July 29, 1994; Repayment of the notes; Surpluses of tax collections.
- New approach in place, Puerto Rico plans $4 billion in issues. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;09/26/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30239, p33
Reports on Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico's (GDBPR) plan to issue four billion dollars of municipal bonds. Impact of the move on Puerto Rico's revenue; Classification of GDBPR's previous municipal bond syndicate.
- GDB gets high return. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;11/14/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p6
Assesses the growth of the Government Development Bank (GDB) in Puerto Rico. Efforts to invest public funds and downsize; Returns from transfer of funds deposited in the GDB by public agencies to the P.R. Government Investment Trust Fund (PRGITF); Interim financing for government entities prior...
- GDB to issue $1.34 billion in bonds. Casellas, Carmen T. // Caribbean Business;3/13/1997, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p2
Reports that the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico will issue this year's (1997) first tax-exempt securities composed of four bonds totaling $1.34 billion. Issuance of $600 million Public Building Authority bond to finance school construction, court houses and government office...
- GDB net income jumped 19%. Johnston, Robert D. // Caribbean Business;4/23/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 16, p8
Presents information on the Government Development Bank (GDB). Financial information on GDB; Total assests reported for fiscal 1996; Information on GDB report for fiscal 1997; Expected growth of GDB during 1998 to 2001.
- GDB launches Project Globe. // Caribbean Business;1/12/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the launching of `Project Globe' by the Government Development Bank for Puerto Rico.