- S&P publishes rating standards for lease-to-own housing deals. Stanton, Michael // Bond Buyer;09/03/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30222, p28
Reports on the release of Standard & Poor's credit rating standards for lease-to-own housing bond issues. National Council of State Housing Agencies' call for US Internal Revenue Service's investigation for this type of bonds; California Rural Home Mortgage Finance Agency's bond offering.
- Up/Downgrade Ratio Improves in Quarter. Conrad, Lee // Bank Loan Report;4/9/2001, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p1
Analyzes the improvement in the overall ratio of upgrade to downgrade credit rating in all bonds issued in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2001.
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/10/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30846, p31
Reports developments related to bond issues in the United States as of March 2000. Includes issuance of short-term credit rating to Los Angeles Department of Water and Power; Plan of the Metropolitan Water District of Southern California to build a reservoir; Efforts of the Ballona Wetlands...
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;06/19/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30418, p24
Provides information on the credit rating changes of American bonds. Includes issuer of the bond; Name of credit rating company; Comments on the rating change.
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;07/31/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30447, p24
Presents credit rating changes for bond issues in the United States, compiled as of July 31, 1998. Issuer; Bond issued; Amount; Change; Credit rating agency; Comments.
- Rating changes. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;07/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30185, p22
Lists bond issues with credit rating changes as of July 10, 1997. Issuer; Bond; Amount; Change in credit rating; Name of rating agency; Comments.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/7/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31403, p42
Presents charts depicting business performance in the U.S. as of June 2002. Total dollar volume of bonds; Sales of the company; Annual credit rate.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;7/18/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31183, p2
Reports the developments related to bonds in the United States as of July 2001. Decline in the rate of industrial production according to the report released by the Federal Reserve; Performance of the housing market; Reduction in the credit ratings for the Central California Joint Powers Health...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vekshin, Alison; Ferris, Craig T.; Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/11/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p2
Reports economic developments in the U.S. as of September 2002. Marketing of cash management bills by the Treasury Department; Decline of the manufacturing activity; Decline of the credit ratings for the public improvement sales tax refunding bonds.