Municipal Yields Drop 5 to 7 Points; $1.8B N.J. Tobacco Deal Leads Slate
- RESEARCH DIGEST. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p25
Presents several news items related to investments in the U.S. bond market as of January 22, 2003. Impact of tax plan proposed by President George W. Bush on municipal bonds from property and casualty insurance companies; Average annual growth rate for municipal bonds.
- Swine smell of success. Chernoff, Joel // Pensions & Investments;08/21/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 17, p8
Reports on the investments on high-yield bond market in the United States. Effects of the Internet on the standards of security valuation.
- CDO Bankers Rally Around Their Asset Class. O'Connor, Colleen // Bank Loan Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p3
Reports that a group of collateralized debt obligation (CDO) bankers in New York City has responded to the Bond Market Association's call for the creation of a committee dedicated to improving the performance of the CDO market.
- Wanna Reduce HY Portfolio Risk--Go Vegan. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;1/5/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 1, p2
Reports that most U.S. high yield fund managers are likely to have exposure to one or more of the companies affected by the BSE discovery.
- With Rally Over, Buying Ops Exist. Conrad, Lee // High Yield Report;05/15/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p4
Reports on the investment opportunities in the secondary high-yield bond market after the end of a market rally on May 11, 2000.
- Year-end Selloff Spooks Market. Iyer, Savita; Appin, R. // High Yield Report;10/30/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 42, p1
Reveals why there will be little participation among fund managers in the junk bond market between October and yearend 2000.
- Only Fittest Survive in Sterling Market. Husband, Sarah // High Yield Report;7/30/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Focuses on the performance of sterling market in Great Britain as of July 30, 2001. Strategies followed by sterling investors while investing in bonds; Description of various companies that issued bonds in the sterling market; Reasons for the failure of bonds issued by Toisa.
- CDO Pros Rally Around The Asset Class. O'Connor, Colleen // High Yield Report;3/31/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p1
Reports that a group of collateralized debt obligation (CDO) bankers in New York City has responded to the Bond Market Association's call for the creation of a committee dedicated to improving the CDO market.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31216, p38
No abstract available.