NEWS IN BRIEF
- N.Y. Agency to Re-Offer WTC Bonds, 'Re-Escrow' Proceeds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;10/7/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33395, p5
The article reports on the plans of the New York Liberty Development Corp. to re-offer bonds sold in 2010 to finance development at the World Trade Center site on behalf of developer Silverstein Properties Inc. and adjust the proceeds to at least a month.
- WTC Liberty Bonds Under the Wire. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;12/6/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33427, p1
The article reports on the plan to price the tax-exempt liberty revenue bonds in New York City to support the expected rents of a rising office tower at the site of the World Trade Center. It states that the bonds will be insured by the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey and will be...
- Report: 7 WTC Lands First Tenant. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32182, p2
Reports that New York real estate developer Larry Silverstein signed a 15-year lease with his first tenant for the 52-story, bond-funded 7 World Trade Center office building.
- NEW YORK: PANY Eyes $28 for WTC. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;7/29/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33952, p9
The article informs that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has approved the sale of taxable bonds amounting two billion U.S. dollars to construct the whole site for the World Trade Center in New York City.
- Silverstein Wants $3.5B For WTC Site. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/22/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32117, p1
Reports that World Trade Center leaseholder Larry Silverstein has asked for the bond funds authorized by the U.S. Congress to help Lower Manhattan rebuild after the September 11, 2001 attacks in New York. Total value of the Liberty bond program established in 2002; Amount consumed by residential...
- $1.65 Billion Bond Anticipated in September for 3 World Trade Center. Slavin, Robert // Bondbuyer.com;8/5/2014, p31
The article reports on the expectation that contractor New York Liberty Development Corp. will offer tax-exempt bonds amounting to 1.65 billion dollars in September 2014. Topics covered include the construction of 3 World Trade Center in the city as well as approval of principal bonds of the...
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Readies $2B of WTC Taxable Debt. Chin, Tonya // National Mortgage News;10/1/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 52, p1
The article presents information on the bonds market of the U.S. and informs that Port Authority of New York and New Jersey will bring taxable bonds worth two billion U.S. dollars in the market. It also reports that the funds collected will be used in the reconstruction of World Trade Center,...
- Big Deal in Sight for Word Trade Center. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/11/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33497, p1
The article reports on an upcoming Liberty revenue bond deal to help finance the construction of Tower 4 at the World Trade Center in New York City. For the week of April 11, 2011, New York Liberty Development Corp. will start the first segment of the 1.28 billion dollars transaction on behalf...
- Unrated $1.6 Billion Deal for 3 WTC Coming Soon. Slavin, Robert // Bond Buyer;10/20/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34196, p1
Experts say that the $1.63 billion in New York Liberty Development Corp. tax-exempt bonds for 3 World Trade Center expected in late October will have unusual but not necessarily worrisome features.