Moody's Sees Connecticut Rating Risk
- Bexar County, Tex., Gets S&P Hike on Venue Debt. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;11/16/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33417, p4
The article reports on the "A" rating attained by Bexar County, Texas due to venue project revenue bonds.
- Rating Changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;9/7/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31219, p37
Presents a chart depicting the changes in the rate of bonds in the United States. List of bond issuers; Amount of bonds issued; Comments on rate transitions.
- Port St. Lucie Utility Cut. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/7/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33727, p7
The article focuses on the consequences of downgrading of Port St. Lucie, Florida's senior-lien utility revenue bonds, by Moody's Investors Service, from Aa3 to A1.
- Cleveland, Ohio, Airport Revs Downgraded to BBB-Plus by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;2/6/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34056, p1
The article informs that Fitch Ratings Inc., global bonds rating agency, has downgraded Cleveland, Ohio's airport system revenue bonds to BBB-plus from A-minus, of worth approximately 786.9 million U.S. dollars as of February 6, 2014.
- Oak Crest Village 2007A Raised to A by Fitch. // Bondbuyer.com;8/ 7/2014, p19
The article reports that fixed-rate revenue bonds series 2007A worth 68,295,000 dollars issued by Baltimore County, Maryland in behalf of Oak Crest Village (OCV), Inc. was upgraded to A rating by rating agency Fitch Ratings as a reflection of strength in OCV's performance and liquidity growth.
- Spokane County, Wash., Airs Downgraded to A2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;10/31/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F342, p27
The article reports that the enterprise revenue bonds issued by the Spokane Airport in Spokane County, Washington has received a A2 rating from Moody's Investors Service which reflects the airport's low debt levels and strong market performance with little competition.
- Far West: Plain/Insured GO Yield Curves for June 15, 2005. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32156, p35
The article presents the plain/insured general orders yield curves of certain U.S. states for June 15, 2005. The states that are included here are: Wyoming, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Nevada, Washington, Alaska, and California. Wyoming, Idaho, Nevada, and Alaska has Aa2 rating.
- Minnesota Academy Inches Closer to Investment Grade. Shields, Yvette // Bondbuyer.com;11/10/2015, p1
Standard & Poor's has moved Minnesota-based St. Croix Preparatory Academy's rating closer to investment grade level.
- SOUTHEAST Bond-Watch. Sigo, Shelly; DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;5/8/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31631, p29
Presents information about various developments in the securities industry as of May 8, 2003. Promotion of a bill by the State Finance director Drayton Nabers; Decline of the fundamental rating for Shreveport's water and sewer revenue debt by Moody's Investors Service; Plans of Durham regarding...