Louisiana Decides Now's the Time for Its $275 Million Deal
- Interest Rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Sep99, p6
Reports on the increase on the yield spread between 10-year interest-rate swaps and 10-year Treasury bonds in the United States. What elicited fears of a credit crunch and possible increased market volatility; Effectiveness of spreads or snapshots of the yield curve in describing how the whole...
- Interest Rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Sep2000, p6
Presents an update on interest rates in the United States as of September 2000. Status of Treasury rates; Reason for the decline of long-term Treasury yields.
- A Note Examining the Impact of the Maturity Mix of Treasury Borrowing on Mortgage Interest Rates. Chopin, Marc C.; Suwannoi, Thanomsak // Arkansas Business & Economic Review;Summer98, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p1
Provides information on a study which examined the impact of changes in the maturity mix of government borrowing on long-term interest rates in the United States. Description of the data and empirical model; Details on the estimation procedure; Results and discussions.
- Interest rates as of July 10, 1996. // Business Press;07/12/96, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p15
Presents a chart showing the interest rates of treasury bonds in the United States as of July 10, 1996.
- Weekly T-Bills Draw Identical 4.44% Yields. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;12/22/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30545, p2
Focuses on the increase in tender rates for the Treasury's 91-day and 182-day discount bills.
- Interest Rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan1999, p6
Talks about the condition of interest rates in the United States in 1998. Status of the Treasury yield curve; Decline in the spread between nominal 10-year Treasuries and 10-year Treasury inflation-protection securities.
- Bond market briefs. // Finance Week;3/1/2002, p38
Reports development related to the government bonds in South Africa. Increase of interest rates; Improvement of the structures and financial performance; Support of the Financial Services Board.
- Munis Firm Following Treasuries' Boost on Economic Data, Rate News. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;11/14/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31762, p2
Reports on the trading of government securities in the U.S. Assessment of the interest rates; Increase of the import prices; Estimation of the international trade deficit; Decline in the number of jobless insurance claims.
- Interest Rates. // Economic Trends (07482922);Jan2000, p6
Assesses how well implied forward rates can predict future interest rates in the United States. Posit that long-term rates are the average of expected future short-term rates; Analysis of performance of treasury bonds to assess future short rates.