Ahmadinejad's Ready-to-Wear: Government Approved to Make Women Look Islamic and Beautiful
- World Media Sinks to TMZ Level over Wiki-leaked Diplo-Chatter. Shaw, Michael // BAGnewsNotes;11/29/2010, p1
The article presents several photographs, including one of Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad waving at his supporters on November 3, 2010, one of Russian president Vladimir Putin presenting a book to Italian prime minister Silvio Berlusconi and one of various world leaders and politicians.
- Leader Biography. // Iran Country Review;2009, p82
The article profiles Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, President of Iran in 2009.
- Leader Biography. // Iran Country Review;2010, p99
The article profiles Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad who was born in Garmsar and gained a doctorate in transport and traffic at the University of Science and Technology in Tehran.
- Iran, Iraq and Our 'Common Enemy' (Sotal Iraq, Iraq). KERN, WILLIAM // Moderate Voice;3/29/2012, p9
A blog related to the Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who addressed the West as the common enemy of Iran and Iraq is discussed.
- IRAN-MEDIA. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);9/6/2011, Vol. 199 Issue 5168, p16
The article reports on the termination of operation of Iranian publications "Shahrvand-e Emrouz" and "Rouzegar" after printing reports that are critical to the policies of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.
- The Latter-Day Sultan. Hornblow, Michael // American Diplomacy;11/11/2008, p1
A podcast featuring Iran President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is reviewed.
- WHAT DO YOU THINK? Leopold, Evelyn // Tennessee Tribune;9/30/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 39, p6A
The article focuses on the speech of President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in the United Nations General Assembly on the occupation of Palestine, colonialism, and Vietnam War.
- President opens loco plant. // Railway Gazette International;Aug2012, Vol. 168 Issue 8, p10
The article reports that Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has officially inaugurated a locomotive assembly plant which would support national self-sufficiency and produce high-quality locomotives at lower prices than imported equipment.
- IRAN IN SHARPEST ATTACK ON S. ARABIA OVER YEMEN ROLE. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);1/14/2010, Vol. 190 Issue 4768, p1
The article informs that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, president of Iran, lashed out at Saudi Arabia for its role in Yemen's conflict with Shiite rebels and suggested that they should rather try to foster peace. It is stated that Saudi Arabia has been fighting the Yemeni rebels since the insurgents...