Ducal Marcs a special visitor
- Beds take centre stage with Ducal. // Cabinet Maker;12/08/2000, Issue 5217, p4
Highlights the 2000 Ducal At Home furniture trade show in Great Britain. Featuring of Ducal's pine furniture designs; Bed styles; Rattan furniture.
- Ducal viewed in four clicks of a mouse. // Cabinet Maker;3/14/2003, Issue 5328, p4
Reports on the enhancement of the web site of British furniture firm Ducal.
- Hammonds on track to grow. // Cabinet Maker;10/4/2002, Issue 5307, p4
Focuses on expansion plans of Richard Hammonds, the joint managing director of the furniture company Ducal. Plans for a nationwide expansion of the chain of furniture stores; Reason for expansion of the company.
- Ducal opens a door for rivals. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p3
Reports on the closure of the factories of the furniture company Ducal in Great Britain. Number of dismissed staff; Plans of the firm to launch replacement product ranges; Benefits of the closure for the company.
- A gap too large to plug? Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p3
Comments on the performance of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Closure of the factories of Ducal; Number of jobs lost in the furnishing manufacturing sector; Plans of the firms to move production overseas.
- Losing direction and a family formula. // Cabinet Maker;4/11/2003, Issue 5332, p7
Focuses on the performance of the furniture firm Ducal in Great Britain. Effect of the resignation of Geoffrey Wiseman on the performance of the company; Lack of expertise; Views of the retailers on the move of Wiseman.
- Ducal. // Cabinet Maker;11/19/99, Issue 5164, p20
Features the Hampshire, England-based office cabinet manufacturer Ducal, recipient of the 1999 Furniture Industry Awards for its Sandpiper bookcase/hi-fi cabinet. Design of Sandpiper bookcase/hi-fi cabinet; Other finalists in the awards; Background of the Furniture Industry Awards.
- Ducal will beat return to profit forecast. // Cabinet Maker;6/22/2001, Issue 5243, p4
Highlights the assurance made by Silentnight chairman Keith Ackroyd to shareholders that cabinet firm Ducal will return to profitability quicker than expected.
- What they really really want. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p1
Emphasizes the need for better cooperation between furniture retailers and manufacturers to meet the demands of consumers in Great Britain.