- Just Sofas opens fifth unit in N.C. // Furniture/Today;12/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p52
Announces the opening of the Just Sofas store at the Lifestyles Center in Winterville, North Carolina. Features of the store; Owners of the enterprise; Information on other stores owned by the company.
- JHP furnishes sofa shop interiors. // Design Week;6/27/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 26, p4
Deals with the plan of JHP to implement its designs for a flagship store for furniture retailer Sofas and Sofa Beds as of June 2002. Details of the retailer's business in London, England; Objective of the flagship store; Solutions to the peculiarities of the store's space; Features of the...
- Cheers Sofa expands selection of traffic builders. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;7/24/2006, Vol. 30 Issue 45, Adver p48
The article reports on the high value product offer that can be advertised at low prices in Las Vegas, Nevada. One of the companies offering such introduction is the Cheers Sofa USA. According to Stephen Barr, president of the U.S. division of ManWah Holdings, a publicly traded Chinese leather...
- GOOD WEEK/BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p35
The article reports on developments related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of June 16, 2006. The Novalife range of sofas was launched by furniture retailer Harvey's, which claimed that it can withstand all stains. An unfair dismissal lawsuit was filed by a Big Brother housemate...
- Undercover in Guildford. // Cabinet Maker;3/26/2004, Issue 5381, p12
Reports on the sales techniques of furniture stores Sofa Works UK and Wesley-Barrell in South Wales. Sales approach of sales personnel in selling two-seater sofa; Product knowledge.
- Primo International doubles Montreal showroom. Knell, Michael J. // Furniture/Today;5/3/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p39
Reports that Primo International has expanded its furniture showroom in Montreal, Quebec. Different features and offerings of the showroom; Launch of its recliners and motion upholstery line; Expansion of its Klick-Klack line of sofa-sleepers.
- Norwalk installs galleries in Va., Miss. // Furniture/Today;7/4/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 42, p22
Reports on the expansion of the showrooms of the retailers House of Oak & Sofas and Woodstock Furniture in Virginia and Mississippi. Size of the galleries; Types of furniture sold at the stores; Description of the stores.
- Furniture duo mingle with hot fast movers. // Cabinet Maker;3/12/2004, Issue 5379, p4
Reports on the inclusion of furniture retailers Sofas UK and House of Bath in the "Vantis Hot 100" list of fastest growing independent firms in Great Britain. Percentage of the annual growth of the two companies.
- GOOD WEEK BAD WEEK. // Cabinet Maker;6/24/2005, Issue 5444, p47
Examines the good points and the bad points of the previous week for the furniture retailers in Great Britain. Good week for sofa sellers because Britain's binge drinking culture is promoting more and more people to stay at home; Bad week for insurers because of the tendency to damage carpets or...