Department stores feel the yo-yo effect
- GUS and Next break downtrend. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p6
Reports on the market performance of furniture retailers in Great Britain. Percentage of increase in share price for Homestyle; Price share gained by Next; Factors contributing to the market performance of retailers.
- Share Update on 24 May. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p7
Reveals the stock performance of furniture industry retailers in Great Britain, current as of May 28, 2004. Beale; MFI Furniture; DFS Furniture; Laura Ashley; Collins and Hayes.
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/28/2003, Vol. 186 Issue 19, p28
Presents a chart depicting the stocks of various retail stores in New York City.
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/27/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 99, p24
Reports on the performance of retail stocks in the U.S. Percentage change of stock prices; Performance to earnings ratio.
- THE WEEK IN STOCKS AT THE CLOSE THURSDAY, MARCH 30, 2006. // SN: Supermarket News;4/3/2006, Vol. 54 Issue 14, p66
This article presents charts of retailer stocks in the U.S.
- Weekly Stock Index. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/21/2003, Vol. 185 Issue 81, p15
Presents the weekly stock index for retail stores in the U.S. for April 2003. Sales; Amount change; Stocks.
- Storeopenings. // Furniture/Today;07/31/2000, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p42
Highlights the opening of furniture retail stores in the United States. Retail store opening of two Norwalk Furniture retailers in Maine and Ohio; Installation of an Ekornes Stressless Zone at Arnwine's Home Furnishings; Phoenix unit of Flexsteel Comfort Seating.
- Therapedic honors Miami-area retailers. // Furniture/Today;6/3/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 38, p24
Reports the recognition of furniture retailers by Therapedic International and Therapedic Florida with the Therapedic's President's Award. Sample list of recognized stores; Contribution of the loyalty of retailers to the sales of the company.
- Measuring your store's performance. // Furniture/Today;12/30/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p22
Presents a chart depicting the sales performance of furniture stores in the U.S. in 2002. Estimates on the gross margin percentage of large stores; Percentage of bank cards transaction in medium stores; Prevalence of special orders in small stores.