Kingdom of Leather shows off new look
- Don't mention the p-word. Baum, Stephanie // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p16
Focuses on the retail strategy employed by home furnishings firm Kingdom of Leather in Essex, England. Ambiance of the store; Isolation of the contemporary furniture section of the store; Innovations in the design of the furniture.
- KoL stores for sale confusion. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;9/9/2005, Issue 5455, p4
Reports on the proposed sale of three of Kingdom of Leather's six furniture stores in Great Britain. Alteration of the company's strategy; Selection of higher profile stores which better fit the Natuzzi furniture in the same locations; Performance of the company in the country's retail market.
- Manufacturing might. Lewis, Mark // Cabinet Maker;10/29/2004, Issue 5412, p8
Provides insights on Italian upholsterer Natuzzi's entry into the retailing field in Great Britain. Company's purchase of retailer Kingdom of Leather in May 2003; Negotiation of the company with other retailers; Natuzzi's plan to retain a 51 percent stake in franchisees.
- Decoro. // Cabinet Maker;01/21/2000, Issue 5171, p2
Asserts that Kingdom of Leather is a stockist of furniture company Decoro and not World of Leather.
- Untitled. // In-Store Marketing;Feb2003, p6
Reports on Great Britain-based leather furniture specialist Kingdom of Leather's unveiling of a redesigned window display in February 2003.
- Quality pays off at Kingdom of Leather. // Cabinet Maker;11/8/2002, Issue 5312, p3
Reports on the increase in sales of the British furniture retailer Kingdom of Leather in the quarter ended September 30, 2002.
- A purposeful path. Gay, Alison // Cabinet Maker;10/11/2002, Issue 5308, p1
Comments on the business strategy of the cabinet maker Kingdom of Leather in Great Britain. Transformation of the interiors of the store; Principles of direction in the business; Impact of the strategy on the business.
- New KoL md offers a fresh look at furniture. // Cabinet Maker;5/28/2004, Issue 5390, p5
Reports on the appointment of Lyle Finlay to head the furniture maker Kingdom of Leather.
- SPEECH BUBBLE. // Cabinet Maker;2/14/2003, Issue 5324, p61
Focuses on issues in the furniture industry as of February 2003. Exhaustion on the sales and exhibitions of the industry for the month of January; Apology on the embarrassing content of the entries for the Kingdom of Leather contest.