Trade alliance targets medical loophole
- Medical devices regulations and the Medical Devices Agency. Dimond, Bridgit // British Journal of Nursing;8/8/2002, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p1007
Focuses on medical devices regulations and the Medical Devices Agency in Great Britain. Purpose of the establishment of the agency; Concept of a medical device; Procedures for adverse incident reporting. INSETS: Case Scenario;Key Points.
- AFMA dons marketing hat. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/23/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 41, p1
Reports on the effort of a blue-ribbon subcommittee of the American Furniture Manufacturers Association to direct creation of consumer campaign in the U.S. Estimated worth of the campaign; Objectives of the campaign.
- Membership boost for NBF. // Cabinet Maker;04/23/99, Issue 5135, p5
Reports on the membership of British bed manufacturers Vogue Beds and Excellent Relax Bedding Co. to the National Bed Federation.
- Reaping the benefits. // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p6
Presents the author's account on his visit to a furniture industry association event in England. Purpose of visit; Program of activities.
- New members for NBF. // Cabinet Maker;5/14/2010, Issue 5687, p6
The article announces the move of various furniture firms to join the National Bed Federation, the trade association for the bed industry in Great Britain, which include Deluxe Bedsm Elite Bedding, and Joseph International.
- Industry event planned to launch new competitiveness report. // Cabinet Maker;12/11/2009, Issue 5667, p8
The article reports on the plan of the Furniture Industry Research Association (FIRA) to launch its competitiveness report at an industry event to be held on February 11, 2010 in London, England.
- BIFMA launches "level" certification program. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul2009, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p11
The article reports on the launch of level certification program for products by the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) International, a trade association for the commercial furniture industry in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- HFIA helps industry reach consumers. Russell, Thomas // Furniture/Today;11/17/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p2
Focuses on the accomplishments of the trade group Home Furnishings International Association in the U.S. Continuation of publishing the Haven magazine; Expansion of the client base; Response of the group to the needs of independent furniture retailers.
- What buyers think of Brazil. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;9/9/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p32
Focuses on the views of the International Wholesale Furniture Association on the furniture industry of Brazil. Possibilities of furniture production in Brazil.