Act of honour goes a long way
- Conroys orders to be honoured. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p1
Reports on the purchase of three furniture stores of Conroys and its order book by Furniture Village.
- Retailer primed as sales hit decade high. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2014, Issue 5901, p4
The article reports that Berkshire, England-based Furniture Village Ltd. furniture retailer has increased its sales in the Great Britain retail market despite the economic recession in the country.
- Retailer boxing clever with sales offer. // Cabinet Maker;1/17/2014, Issue 5868, p8
The article reports on the increase in sales of independently-owned retailer Furniture Village Ltd. during the Boxing Day in Great Britain.
- Upmarket test for Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;11/11/2005, Issue 5464, p5
Reports on the plan of Furniture Village to launch an upmarket store format in London, England. Basis of the concept of the new store; Statement of buying and merchandising director David Imrie on the significance of the launch to the company; Product ranges offered at the new store.
- LFC gets a purely contemporary revamp. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p4
Reports on Furniture Village's decision to relaunch its London Furniture Co. in England. Features of the London furniture store; Products that will be sold at the outlet; Scheduled opening of the furniture store.
- Retailers must stimulate the public-Imrie. // Cabinet Maker;01/12/2001, Issue 5220, p4
Presents the views of David Imrie of Furniture Village on the factors hampering the growth of the furniture industry in Great Britain. Call on retailers to create techniques that will attract customers; Advice on how to improve profitability; Pricing strategy; Provision of quality products.
- Space craft. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;8/25/2006, Issue 5502, p21
The article reports on the latest development revealed by Furniture Village in an FV2 format, a more contemporary mix of products in more floorspace in Southampton, England. According to David Imrie, buying and merchandising director, they can make more money by putting in different products...
- Surprise turnaround to summer sale slump. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p4
The article reports that after a summer sales slump, consumers over the recent Bank Holiday have broken records for furniture retailers in Great Britain. According to David Imrie, Furniture Village buying and merchandising director, the holiday period was excellent with a significant lift in...
- WHAT'S IN A NAME? // Cabinet Maker;7/17/2009, Issue 5646, p28
The article offers information on the significance of Furniture Village Ltd.'s purchase of the business brand, World of Leather, in Great Britain. According to Furniture Village, the acquisition of the business name was part of its strategy to tackle the economic downturn. Malcolm Walker, buying...