Ex Aero pair team up for new store
- Bring me sunshine... // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p29
Profiles Newman & Kamali part-owner, Paul Newman. Examination of the trends in the furniture business; Prospects for the company's growth.
- Designer duo heads back to the future. Oliphant, Jane // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002, Issue 5270, p56
Focuses on Newman & Kamali's furniture business in Great Britain. Distinctiveness of the company's furniture design; Newman's best-selling products; Newman's business strategy.
- Retail rapport. // Cabinet Maker;7/4/2003, Issue 5345, p26
Interviews Paul Newman, manager of the Upstairs Downstairs furniture store in Worcester, England.
- Coakley to open new Case at Milan. Pamben, Deven // Cabinet Maker;3/10/2006, Issue 5478, p5
The article reports on SCP managing director Sheridan Coakley's plan to launch of a furniture brand called Case targeted at the British mid-market. Case is Coakley's joint venture with Paul Newman. Case will initially have 10 products including dining, kitchen and coffee tables. Coakley does not...
- Making whoopee. // Newsweek;5/29/1989, Vol. 113 Issue 22, p54
Discusses a poster made by Paul Newman and Whoopi Goldberg that says Newman's lemonade restores virginity. Proceeds will go to charity.
- Paul Newman. // People;5/9/94, Vol. 41 Issue 17, p117
Profiles actor Paul Newman, one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world in 1994 according to `People Weekly' magazine. Appearance at David Letterman's show last August 1993; Disappearance from the movie industry; Reentry into the movie business.
- What makes their love last? Weinhouse, B.; Curry, J. // Redbook;Jan90, Vol. 174 Issue 3, p16
Presents interviews with Joanne Woodward and Paul Newman about what made their love last 32 years. Personal backgrounds; Careers; Their lives together; Children.
- Paul Newman. Charity, Tom // Sight & Sound;Mar2009, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p16
An obituary for U.S. actor Paul Newman is presented.
- True Hollywood star was so much more. // Hollywood Reporter;9/29/2008, Vol. 406 Issue 37, p1
An obituary for Paul Newman, an award-winning Hollywood actor, is presented.