News Briefs. .
- Bush Education Reform Plan Presents Opportunities, Challenges. // Educational Marketer;02/05/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
Explores the impact of the education reform plan of United States President George W. Bush on educational publishers.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;10/7/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p8
Presents news briefs concerning education and educational publishing in the United States as of October 7, 2002.
- Teachers Report Lack Of Textbooks--If They're Even Using Them. // Educational Marketer;10/21/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p1
Highlights the results of a survey by the National Education Association and the Association of American Publishers, which shows that textbooks remain the backbone of K-12 classroom instruction in American schools, and that they are the most frequently used form of instructional materials.
- News Briefs... // Educational Marketer;10/21/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 30, p6
Presents news briefs of interest to the educational publishing industry in the U.S. as of October 21, 2002, including the recommendations made by Pennsylvania Governor Mark Schweikder's Early Childhood Care and Education Task Force, aimed at creating state policy on early childhood education and...
- 2014-15 Publication Calendar. // INSIGHT into Diversity;Jul/Aug2014, Vol. 83 Issue 4/5, p11
The article presents a list on the dates of different publications, related to education in the U.S., including Business Schools, Schools of Education, and Natural & Behavioral Sciences.
- Top 10 Stories In 2004 Lay Basis For 2005 Success In K-12 and College. // Educational Marketer;1/24/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p4
Highlights the initiatives that will help shape the future of the educational publishing industry in the U.S. Launching of a new program in elementary social studies for the 2005 adoptions of a new elementary science program for 2006; Promotion of technology and tiered pricing to hinder an...
- One-Stop Shop. // Government Executive;Dec98, Vol. 30 Issue 12, p10
Focuses on Ed Pubs, a publication center which provides a one-stop shop for educational and informational products, developed by the United States Department of Education's National Library of Education. Details on the Ed Pubs facility; Its advantages.
- In the Lay Magazines. // Journal of Higher Education;Jun1955, Vol. 26 Issue 6, following p342
The article presents various articles related to higher education in the U.S., published in previous issues of some journals. One of the articles discusses an article published in the March 6, 1955 issue of the journal "New York Times Book Review." This article deals with the ambiguity in...
- LETTERS. // Education Week;11/19/2003, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p35
Presents letters to the editor related to the U.S. education published in the November 19, 2003 issue of "Education Week." Information on a study related to homework; Legal issue of schools' diversity plans.