Partnerships & Acquisitions
- A Hub Moves Online. Fingar, Courtney // Export Today's Global Business;Apr2001, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p14
Provides information on Dubai's Web-based company Dubai Internet City. Purpose of the service; Companies that are already licensed by Internet City.
- Partnerships & Acquisitions. // Educational Marketer;9/2/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 25, p7
Provides updates on issues related to acquisitions and partnerships in the U.S. Partnerships of eCollege with XanEdu to provide class management software for higher education; Marketing of science activity kits by Delta Education through Powerpuff Girls Club; Team up of Thomson Custom...
- DIC gets cabled up. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/20/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 42, p24
Reports the awarding of a contract to Avaya to supply a gigabit cabling infrastructure by Dubai Internet City in the United Arab Emirates. Company background of Avaya; Schedule for the opening of the facility; Construction of information technology infrastructure.
- Arab youth to get new TV channel. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;3/17/2000, Vol. 44 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the plan of Future TV and Dubai Internet City to set up an Arabic satellite television channel targeting Arab youth in the Middle East.
- College Publishers Team Up With Platform Provider eCollege. // Educational Marketer;1/20/2003, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p7
Reports the partnership of college publishers Thomson Learning Inc. and McGraw-Hill Co. with platform provider eCollege in the U.S. Terms of agreement; Company backgrounds; Details of the services offered.
- Pioneering a Dual Enrollment Program at a Distance. Enyart, Judy // Distance Learning;2011, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p27
The article focuses on Palm Beach Atlantic University (PBA), a Christian University that aims to prepare its graduates to be intellectually prepared, to posses high moral character and to be servant leaders. The PBA is a school located in West Palm Beach, Florida with a core emphasis in the...
- India's Smart City. // Government Technology;Nov2005, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p10
The article reports on a memorandum of understanding (MoU) signed by Dubai Internet City (DIC) with the government of the south Indian state of Kerala for the development of Smart City, high-technology business campus for information technology (IT) companies in Kochi. The existing Inforpark IT...
- ECOLLEGE.COM EXPANDS CONTRACT WITH ILLINOIS VIRTUAL HIGH SCHOOL. // District Administration;Oct2001, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p16
Reports the contract extension of eCollege.com for the Illinois Virtual High School for the online courses. Establishment of K-12 market in the higher education; Development of the online courses; Organization of the state teachers in the online education.
- Ecollege.com Increases Offerings With New Content Providers. // Educational Marketer;10/11/99, Vol. 30 Issue 29, p3
Focuses on the online service provided by Ecollege.com that allows universities to put individual classes or their entire course offerings online.