- Follett's Baumann Resigns. // Publishers Weekly;7/23/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 30, p18
Announces the resignation of James W. Baumann as president and chief executive officer of Follett Higher Education Group, effective August 16, 2001. Appointed interim president.
- Exec Ed Goes Digital. // BizEd;Jul/Aug2012, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p56
The article reports on the initiative of the Graziadio School of Business and Management at Pepperdine University which ensures the delivery of digital content in executive education programs in the U.S. It is inferred that required books for the executive education programs will be delivered...
- John Jaeger, CCE. // Business Credit;Feb2008, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p26
The article profiles John Jaeger, certified credit executive (CCE) and manager, certified credit executive credit/accounts receivable at Follett Higher Education Group. Jaeger was the recipient of the 2007 National Association of Credit Management (NACM) Instructor of the Year Award. It was...
- Follett, With Microsoft, To Sell E-Books On Web To College Students. // Educational Marketer;04/02/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p3
Focuses on the decision of Follett Higher Education Group company to team up with Microsoft Corp. to distribute electronic books online in the Microsoft Reader format.
- Follett Adds E-books. Nawotka, Edward // Publishers Weekly;4/9/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 15, p31
Highlights the launch of the eFollett electronic bookstore. Number of electronic book titles offered by the bookstore; Target consumers of the bookstore; Plans of the bookstore to collaborate with publishers.
- Newsmakers... // Educational Marketer;01/10/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p9
Reports on the promotion and appointment of employees made by Follett Higher Education Group and Digi-Block LLC as of December 1999.
- News Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;7/16/2012, Vol. 44 Issue 15, p8
The article reports on the move of Ithaca College which chose ResponseCard NXT clicker device for its campus from Turning Technologies LLC and on the move of Follett Higher Education Group Inc. which started managing the San Francisco State University Bookstore.
- Retail center loses top tenant. // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/4/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 34, p16A
Reports on the closure of a Follett Higher Education Group bookstore in Indianapolis, Indiana in November 2002. Bookstore's location in Lockefield Commons retail center; Amount of space that will be vacated with Follett's departure.
- Contest Doubles As Online, Retail Promo. Cheng, Kipp // Adweek Eastern Edition;1/3/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p25
Focuses on the online sweepstakes promotion campaign of electronic retailer efollet.com called the `Spring Rush'. Campaign goals; Sponsors; Markets targeted; Mechanics.