Delta Acquires Educators Publishing Service
- Building By Targeting Niches, Delta Education Acquires EMC/Paradigm Publishing In $44M Deal. // Educational Marketer;1/10/2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p1
The article reports that the Kindergarten through 12th grade (K-12) supplemental publisher Delta Education, based in Nashua, New Hampshire, expects to complete its $44 million acquisition of foreign language and language arts textbook publisher EMC/Paradigm Publishing by the end of February...
- Delta Adds Touchphonics To its Reading Business. // Educational Marketer;11/4/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 31, p3
Reports on Nashua, New Hampshire-based Delta Education's acquisition of the assets of Touchphonics Reading Services.
- Free ... or low-cost. // Curriculum Review;Nov2001, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p13
Presents information regarding sample free teaching resources through electronic mail from the educational publishers Educators Progress Service Inc.
- Acquisitions & Partnerships ï¿½. // Educational Marketer;11/10/2008, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p8
The article offers information on several acquisitions and partnerships in the educational publishing industry of the U.S. including the partnership between Jones and Bartlett Publishers and Mexican Red Cross, the partnership of Cengage Learning Fifty Lessons, and the alliance of National...
- Publishers Go On Spending Sprees With Purchases Aimed At Getting Them Online And Into Testing. // Educational Marketer;08/21/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the merger and acquisition trend in the educational publishing industry as of August 2000.
- Pearson Completes NCS Acquisition; Appoints New CEO of NCS Pearson. // Educational Marketer;10/02/2000, Vol. 31 Issue 28, p2
Deals with the acquisition of educational and testing services company National Computer Systems by Pearson PLC.
- Online Penetration, Print Position, Testing At Core Of 2000's Biggest Deals. // Educational Marketer;01/22/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p1
Reports on merger and acquisition deals in the educational publishing industry in 2000.
- Vivendi Universal To Houghton Mifflin: Parlez-Vous Francais? // Educational Marketer;06/04/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 16, p5
Uncovers the plan of Paris, France-based company Vivendi Universal to buy Boston, Massachusetts-based educational publisher Houghton Mifflin.
- Acquisitions in Education Market Pick Up as Confidence Returns. // Educational Marketer;5/6/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p1
Presents an update on the acquisitions in the educational publishing industry as of May 2002.