Thomson Completes Public Offering in U.S
- Reuters revenue gains 23%. S.M. // Broadcasting & Cable;2/20/95, Vol. 125 Issue 8, p58
No abstract available.
- Thomson Publishing reports strong gains in '94. // Publishers Weekly;4/17/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 16, p14
Reports on the financial performance of Thomson Corp.'s publishing businesses during 1994. Division of businesses into Thomson Corp. Publishing International (TCPI) and Thomson Financial & Professional Publishing Group (TF&PP); Operating profit; Sales; Growth led by international and...
- Thomson sales top $7 billion. // Publishers Weekly;4/1/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 14, p10
Presents a report of financial information for the Thomson Corp. including figures for International Thomson Publishing.
- When it makes sense to buy yourself. Lanchner, David // Global Finance;Feb98, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p13
Focuses on Reuters Holdings PLC's acquisition of itself, as an approach to using surplus cash. Companies financial performance; Problems with outside acquisition; Scuttling of stock repurchase plan due to a change in British tax law; Creation of a new company to acquire the old Reuters Holdings.
- Reuters profits up. // Editor & Publisher;4/1/95, Vol. 128 Issue 13, p27
Reports on the increased profits of Reuters Holdings PLC in 1994.
- Thomson reports higher earnings. // Editor & Publisher;4/1/95, Vol. 128 Issue 13, p33
Reports on the financial performance of Thomson Corp. for 1994. Increase in income and price per share; Percentage increase of corporate sales performance from 1993; Acquisition spendings.
- Thomson earns more. // Editor & Publisher;11/26/94, Vol. 127 Issue 48, p34
Reports on the third quarter financial performance of Thomson Corporation. Net earnings; Revenue; Operating profit.
- Thomson profits. // Editor & Publisher;09/06/97, Vol. 130 Issue 36, p26
Reports on Thomson Corp.'s loss in the first six months of 1997.
- Thomson ups profit. // Editor & Publisher;9/17/94, Vol. 127 Issue 38, p17
Reports on the financial performance of Thompson Corp. in Canada for the second quarter of 1994. Company revenues; Earnings per share.