Prices Propel Rise in College Materials Sales
- 2002's State Budget Constraints to Temper 2000's Largess for Instructional Spending. // Educational Marketer;6/17/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p1
Cites two reports showing a study of contrasts in the funding of the kindergarten to grade 12 instructional materials market in the United States.
- U.S. Education Market Climbs 8% in 2001. // Educational Marketer;6/17/2002, Vol. 33 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the growth of the instructional materials in the United States in 2001.
- What's New. // Techniques: Connecting Education & Careers;May2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5, p52
Features products and resources of interest to career and technical educators. GBC Shredmaster's line of shredders designed for home and small businesses; Perfect Solutions' PC6 laptop computer; Roland DGA Corp.'s SignMate 6.5 software; Miller Multiplex's Floorcovering Displays catalog.
- Products in action. // Media & Methods;Mar/Apr97, Vol. 33 Issue 4, p75
Introduces several educational media and school equipment. Includes carrels from GRAFCO; Midwest Agribusiness Services' Academic Corel WordPerfect Suite for Windows software; Aurbach and Associates' Grady Profile Portfolio software.
- EM PULSE. // Educational Marketer;2/5/2007, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p1
The article reports on the expenditures of teacher's own money just for the school supplies and materials during 2006-2007 in the U.S. There are 37% elementary teachers, 45% middle school teachers and 32% high school teachers, claim that they need materials to support their differentiated...
- What's new. // Techniques: Making Education & Career Connections;Apr99, Vol. 74 Issue 4, p53
Presents various teaching aids and school supplies. Includes career education video; Software for developing organizational training and learning programs; Blast cabinets.
- iPads for Everyone. // Tech & Learning;Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p40
The article reports on the purchase of iPads amounting to 1.6 million dollars in federal funds by the Kodiak Island Borough School District which also includes laptops, servers and apps.
- On the cutting edge. // Media & Methods;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p52
Presents a catalog of products and services for teaching and education purposes. Spectrum's Cable-Guard Management System; NumaVision Direct Projection System; PostStrip learning workstation for technology-based instruction.
- Products in action. // Media & Methods;Jan/Feb95, Vol. 31 Issue 3, p56
Presents a catalog of products for teaching and educational purposes. Grafco school tables; `ModuMath' videodisc series; The Electronic Bookshelf; `Sexual Harassment 101' videotape.