News In Brief
- Treasury Auctions Its 4-Week Bills. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p2
Reports on auction of multibillion dollar four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury department. Sales price of the bills; Bid-to-cover ratio for the bills; Issue and maturity date for the bills.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.100% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33383, p22
The article reports on the 30 billion dollars of four-week bills auctioned by the Treasury Department at a 0.100% high and a price of 99.992222 in the U.S. in 2010.
- Treasury Year Bills Go At 0.150% High Rate. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/6/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33872, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its 364-day bills of 25 billion U.S. dollars at a 0.150 percent high yield and a price of 99.848333 in March 2013.
- Treasury Four-Week Bills Go at 0.015% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/19/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33649, p2
The article discusses the move of the U.S. Treasury Department to auction 30 billion dollars of four-week bills at a 0.015% high yield.
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go At 1.416% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/31/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33854, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its seven-year notes of 29 billion U.S. dollars with a high yield of 1.416 percent.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 0.710% High Yield. Siegei, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33901, p2
The article informs that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its five-year notes of 35 billion U.S. dollars on a high yield of 0.710 percent and at a price of 99.583182.
- Treasury 3-Year Notes Go at 0.411% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;3/13/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33876, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned its three-year notes of 32 billion U.S. dollars at 0.411 percent yield and with a price of 99.892773.
- Trasury 4-Weeks Go At 0.870% High. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/16/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31741, p2
Reports on the auction of four-week bills by the U.S. Treasury Department. Price offering for the bills; Coupon equivalent of the bills.
- Treasury to Offer $42B 91-Days, $36B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;10/27/2016, p7
The article reports on the statement of the U.S. Treasury Department on October 20, 2016 regarding the bills it will auction on October 3l, 2016.