- Comparative Building Costs. // Buildings;Mar2013, Vol. 107 Issue 3, p60
The article compares the building costs and the renovations done on two civic/government buildings which include a public district library and a government center.
- U. of GA's Newest Renovation. // Food Management;Dec2001, Vol. 36 Issue 12, p12
Reports the building renovation in the University of Georgia in Athens. Features more seating capacities; Increase in the number of customers; Inclusion of Mexican foods in the menu.
- Arizona Governor Calls Special Session, Seeks $470 Million for Prisons. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31732, p34
Reports on the decision of the Arizona legislature to consider Governor Janet Napolitano's request to expand the state's prison system. Assessment of supplemental appropriation for the fiscal year; Utilization of revenue bonds or certificates of participation; Application of general obligation...
- Milwaukee's Bradley Convention Center Subject of Renovation Battle. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p6
Focuses on a renovation plan by Bradley Convention Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Basketball team associated with the center; Cost of the project in million dollars; Options included in the financing scheme.
- Welsh centre finishes work. // Marketing Event;Sep99, p8
Deals with the redevelopment of the North Wales Conference Center by owners Conwy County Borough and the Welsh Office. Cost of the renovation; Features of the center; Remarks from George Brookes, business tourism manager.
- Broome County Redevelops Airport With $13.7 Million. Walters, Jolene // Business Journal (Central New York);08/18/2000, Vol. 14 Issue 33, p3
Focuses on Broome County, New York officials' allocation of money for the renovation of the Binghamton Regional Airport-Edwin A. Link Field. Part of a campaign to promote wider use of the airport; Entitlement from the United States Federal Aviation Administration; Airport passenger traffic;...
- work in progress. Crafti, Stephen // Houses;2008, Issue 65, p32
The article describes the renovation of the house of architects Pieter Ho and Emma Young,
- HÃ´tel Royal. Peppiat, Michael // Architectural Digest;Apr2003, Vol. 60 Issue 4, p174
Features the HÃ´tel Royal in Evian-les-Bains, France. History of the structure; Renovation of the hotel; Services available.
- Cultural exchange. Metz, T. // Architectural Record;Sep1990, Vol. 178 Issue 10, p80
Photo essay with text of architect Pieter Zaanen's renovation of H.P. Berlage's 1903 Exchange Building in Amsterdam. How he converted the former goods-exchange hall into exhibition space for the Foundation Beurs Van Berlage; Resulting concert halls, exhibition space, and cafe.