Yield Indexes Little Changed Amid Volatile Treasury, Stock Competition
- INTRODUCTION: Market Yields. // Treasury Bulletin;Dec2004, p58
Introduces an article related to market yields published in the December 2004 issue of "Treasury Bulletin."
- Yields Decline Amid European Turmoil. Schroeder, Peter // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 19, p9
The article reports on the decline of "Bond Buyer" yield indexes for the third week of May 2010 along with the firm growth of municipal market in the U.S.
- It's all about ROI. Barrett, Newt // Logistics Today;Sep2003, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p6
Focuses on the goals and objectives of the publication 'Logistics Today,' in providing information to business logistics executives and customers. Types of articles that will aid logistics firms in realizing returns on their investments; Topics and issues; Brief history and operations of the...
- Yields Rise as New Supply Weighs on Munis. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/1/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 36, p9
The article reports on the increase in the weekly yield indexes of "The Bond Buyer."
- Weekly Yields Spike Amid Flood of New Issues. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/19/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 43, p9
The article reports on the increased weekly yield indexes of Bond Buyer newspapers in the week of November 19, 2010 amidst the supply-driven rout which persisted through November 17 and prompted several issuers to postpone pricing.
- Are High-Quality Firms Also High-Quality Investments? Antunovich, Peter; Laster, David; Mitnick, Scott // Current Issues in Economics & Finance;Jan2000, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p1
Presents evidence to the debate over the merits of investing in highly regarded firms. Details on the survey America's Most Admired Companies of the `Fortune' magazine; Analysis on how the survey determine the returns to investing in high-quality firms; Rankings of analysts and executives.
- "Increasingly and Rigidly Enforced.". // Software Practitioner;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p7
This article deals with the findings of a survey conducted by Cutter IT Journal in 2004 regarding return on investment (ROI). Attendees at the Cutter Consortium Summit meeting said nobody believes the ROI. But, on the other hand, more and more companies are requiring ROI studies before they will...
- letters TO THE EDITOR. Copley, Nick; Carlson, Vivian; Feffer, Mark M.; Tananbaum, Greg // EContent;Jun2004, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p6
Presents letters to the editor referencing articles and topics discussed in previous issues. Impact of the Web on the publishing capability of companies; Design problems in an issue of EContent; Importance of content management for return on investment.
- EXOTICA. // Emerging Markets Monitor;11/8/2004, Vol. 10 Issue 29, p19
Presents a chart of the yield of several countries as of November 8, 2004. Jamaica; Cameroon; Dominican Republic; Cuba; Liberia.